PDA

View Full Version : WTB or trade: Freak back or something better

vikingshadow
10-27-2007, 05:58 AM
Ok, I'm tired of looking for a barrel kit in my price range, and I have a full freak insert kit just sitting in the back room not being used. I'm not a huge fan of the Freak kit right now, but I'm tired of not being able to size paint for my Rail correctly.

Here's the deal: I'd like an autococker DUST BLACK Freak back, new or old style, that's in good condition. However, I don't want to spend 50 bucks on a new one - I could get a whole barrel for that price!

OR, I'd love to have an UL barrel, Deadly Wind barrel (with no inserts) or something else along those lines...

Here's what I can do:

Cash (via paypal): I have a considerable sum in paypal, so would like to spend it before tax season! However, as I said before, I'm not willing to drop a buttload on a barrel...

Trades:

I can trade a Lucky Un1tec black barrel back with 14" blue barrel (.689, I think. It's the middle sized one...) This is extremely rare because they aren't in business here anymore and it's in pristine condition because I never use it, so you'd need to add some cash, I think, depending on what you offer me and the condition it's in. I may even be interested in selling it if the price was right. You can see the barrel here. (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=8678)

I might even trade the insert kit for another suitable barrel kit - prefer Redz, CP, or other higher end kit. NOTE: Not interested in Empire kits...

So, show me what you got!

pbfreak3221
10-27-2007, 07:31 AM
I got a stainless a/c threaded back, pm me if your interested.

Jegger24
10-27-2007, 08:22 AM
Sent you a PM Vike!

vikingshadow
10-27-2007, 09:03 AM
pbfreak - I'm looking for a dust black back, but thanks anyways...

Jegger - pm sent back!

vikingshadow
10-28-2007, 04:41 AM
Anyone else?

vikingshadow
10-31-2007, 04:40 PM
Anyone interested in buying a near perfect, used just once or twice and just for a short time Un1tec barrel?

Still looking for a dust freak back or good kit for cheap!