PDA

View Full Version : Barrel Question

BsCbandit09
10-26-2007, 12:47 PM
I am trying to decide whether to buy the Bt m-16 apex barrel or a j&j. i like the m16 one based on looks pretty much. ive heard that the apex is a waste of money if you play woodsball. is this true or just some people raving on hoow they dont like it? thanks in advance.

slim and shady
10-26-2007, 07:15 PM
uhhh well the Apex is up and down some people love it some people hate it. I personaly have the BT 16 apex (But I switched the barrel to a progressive and put the apex tip on that) and love it. I play woodsball and scenario, I havnt had any trouble with the apex in the woods. It's hard to use the full potential of its longer range though because its hard to find long enough shooting lanes. Keep in mind though you can turn the ramping off and its as though your using a normal barrel, if you see a chance for a lond shooting lane turn the ramping up.
The JJ gets great reveiws on this page I think most MR2 users actually use that barrel by what I here hear on the threads. i havent heard to many complaints about it either. But for the Apex part I dont regreat getting mine at all.

BsCbandit09
10-26-2007, 07:59 PM
yeah i think i may go with that Bt 16, it woldmake my gun look mean as **poof**

Avoid the swear filter again and you will find yourself on vacation. jjr

ViperX
10-26-2007, 08:14 PM
That's what's great about the apex, it's ability to be "turned off" unlike all the woodsballers out their running flatlines on their A-5's. Plus it doubles a mean looking silencer, especially if you have it on a longer barrel with some sort of shroud like the m16 BT apex setup.