PDA

View Full Version : Another MR2 Battery Question

DARKWINT3R
10-23-2007, 06:55 PM
Sorry, I have searched and search and havent found the answers to my questions. My questions are:

1. How do i know if the battery is fully charged? I dont see a light coming on when i charge it.

2. Do the green (semi) yellow (burst) and red (auto) always stay the same color? Or do they yellow and red mean my battery is low?

So basically my question is how do i know if the battery is fully charged? Is there a way to tell?

And 1 more thing. Im pretty sure i know the answer to this one. but i want to make sure. I ABSOLUTELY CANT PUT A REGULAR 9 VOLT BATTERY IN MY MR2.. RIGHT?

Thanks. Sorry for all the questions. The mr2 is my first electronic gun.

chnk
10-24-2007, 05:37 AM
Sorry, I have searched and search and havent found the answers to my questions. My questions are:

1. How do i know if the battery is fully charged? I dont see a light coming on when i charge it. - if the gun shoots the battery is charged - ask yourself if you charged it for 6 -8hours

2. Do the green (semi) yellow (burst) and red (auto) always stay the same color? Or do they yellow and red mean my battery is low?

So basically my question is how do i know if the battery is fully charged? Is there a way to tell? - there is no way to tell unless you know how long you charged it for

And 1 more thing. Im pretty sure i know the answer to this one. but i want to make sure. I ABSOLUTELY CANT PUT A REGULAR 9 VOLT BATTERY IN MY MR2.. RIGHT? - you can run 9volts, but its one of those hit and miss things,

Thanks. Sorry for all the questions. The mr2 is my first electronic gun.

:D

D-rail
10-24-2007, 06:20 AM
I use a regular 9v in my MR2 and have had no problems all summer! :D

DARKWINT3R
10-24-2007, 08:00 AM
What i heard was if you use a regular 9 volt you can fry the circuit board

Xtreme
10-24-2007, 09:11 AM
If you use a regular 9volt battery you can fry your board, some faster than others, Your board is designed to operate at 9.6 volts over playing time it will drop in voltage, so the board has parameters that it can operate at. If you use a reg. 9volt after playing the battery drains which doenst send enough voltage to the solenoid which doesnt cycle like it should causing it to heat up, which over time it will cause the solenoid on the board to fry! I have heard the aftermarket boards can be operated on 9 volts and 9.6 but to be safe Im still sticking with the 9.6 because i can still use my charger.

DARKWINT3R
10-24-2007, 03:57 PM
where can i buy (locally) another 9.6 volt battery??