PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

lostman89
10-22-2007, 08:21 AM
hey guys i have a problem with my mr-1 every time i shoot my gun it will stop and uncock its self and i cant figure out why. am i shooting to fast or sumthing? any help or comments will be nice.

chnk
10-22-2007, 12:22 PM
what kind of hopper are you using and are you using an e-frame or mechanical,

if its mechanical then there shouldnt be muc of a problem, if its a e-frame and gravity hopper there is your problem the hopper, invest in a better one,

ajsla13
10-22-2007, 12:31 PM
your velocity could be way down or its not getting enough pressure to re-cock. i suggest striping your gun doen and ghiving it a once over and a good cleaning and oiling. make sure to put the bolt back in correctly or youll shear off the denent and cause another problem. there is a slot for the detent carved into the bolt, just make sure it lines up with the detent. i hope this helps

cyberthrasher_706
10-22-2007, 06:38 PM
your velocity could be way down or its not getting enough pressure to re-cock. i suggest striping your gun doen and ghiving it a once over and a good cleaning and oiling. make sure to put the bolt back in correctly or youll shear off the denent and cause another problem. there is a slot for the detent carved into the bolt, just make sure it lines up with the detent. i hope this helps
Yeah, I actually did that. I was lucky enough to not sheer my detent but I couldn't figure out why the hell my balls wouldn't fire more than a few feet out of the barrel. Turns out if you have that bolt in upside down then no air will get through to push the ball out!! Whoda thunkit. Yeah, I felt kinda stupid since I had had the gun apart a bunch of times trying to figure it out and then looked down the barrel and saw the slot on the wrong side. That was a Homer moment, DOH!!!:D

cyberthrasher_706
10-22-2007, 06:43 PM
Oh yeah, to answer the question. That usually happens to me when I'm shooting to fast and fire a blank. It's never failed to re-cock on my MR-1, just sounds like a shotgun going off. The Tippmans always fail to re-cock when that happens though.

ajsla13
10-22-2007, 10:05 PM
when you purchase your mr1 it comes with a bag of parts that has a spare detent in it. probably because it is so easy and common to put the bolt in upside down. i have seen at least a dozen posts about that.