PDA

View Full Version : New hopper

shark
10-21-2007, 01:41 PM
Time to buy a new one. In the past i have had problems with my halo b and brittle paint. the balls break, paint everywhere, hopper won't feed, im pretty much screwed in a game. Sooooooo should i stay with the halo and just get a new one and hope it will work good or should i go a different route, its gettin towards the end of the season in north idaho so sooner would be better.(i have a pmr so the paint breaking isnt the markers fault)

pbfreak3221
10-21-2007, 01:43 PM
Look around for a pulse on PBNation.

Jegger24
10-21-2007, 02:01 PM
Or if you can wait a little while, you could try out the Empire Magna after it comes out... :)

Paradox313
10-21-2007, 02:05 PM
Or if you can wait a little while, you could try out the Empire Magna after it comes out... :)

That's just a offweight $200 reloaderB.

I said Vlocity, but I take it back. Wait a few more weeks after cup when the Torque and Pinokio(Sp?) come out. Wait for a few reviews and make a decision then. Considering you live in Idaho (I do as well), the balling season isn't gonna start again for a long time, unless your into cold woodsball.

But even if the new loaders aren't coming out, I say go with a vlocity.

vikingshadow
10-21-2007, 02:29 PM
I'm sort of stuck in my ways (I know, it's hard to believe!) but I voted for the Reloader B. It cracks me up but there are just as many die hard loader brand fans are there are gun fans...I guess I fall under that category. However, after 3 years, my Reloader B has never let me down once.

I like it's operation (sound/vibration vs eyes = more reliable feeding even if you should happen to get a break in your loader which is very rare.) It uses Empire or Halo shells (sometimes cheaper), it's upgradeable (the B2 board comes with even more stuff!) it comes with rip already installed, has multiple speeds, and it's cheap now.

Someone will say this soon, but don't buy into the bunk that sometimes it won't feed because the gun is so silent. I've NEVER come across a gun that my Reloader didn't feed on and it's been on a lot of guns - everything from Spyders, Draguns, Timmies, Shockers, a DM6 once (not mine and I didn't get to play with it), to my PMR, to my Angel. It fed every single time.

oldironmudder
10-21-2007, 02:32 PM
Isnt there a RF chip you can hook to you marker for reloaders?

vikingshadow
10-21-2007, 03:56 PM
Nope, at least not that I know of. You can switch to the Hater/Symbio boards and be able to get the RF thing going, but it's not possible (as far as I know) with the Reloader B/B2...

Oscum Guy
10-21-2007, 04:47 PM
pulse on pbn, if not a vl or vljr

shark
10-22-2007, 05:11 PM
Anybody on here want to sell me a pulse?

HelpDeskHustler
10-22-2007, 05:27 PM
vl jr, or pulse. Mine is f/s because i need the money.

SupaSnipa
10-22-2007, 06:09 PM
I am going to say Empire B/B2. A teammate has a Halo and I dont like the eyes on them, I tried a Reloader B and loved it. When i get the money I might get one. But if I could vote for anything else I'd vote other because I might just buy Halo parts and a very cheap pulse and have MVS1 make me a Pulse'd Halo/Empire

timbertiger20
10-23-2007, 01:34 AM
I gotta go with Fasta so far! I don't have one but alot of teammates do and so far........it is winning out. I't half the weight of a reloader B2/Halo higher capacity and supposed to be mid 20's!

Muddytaco
10-23-2007, 11:24 AM
Someone will say this soon, but don't buy into the bunk that sometimes it won't feed because the gun is so silent. I've NEVER come across a gun that my Reloader didn't feed on and it's been on a lot of guns - everything from Spyders, Draguns, Timmies, Shockers, a DM6 once (not mine and I didn't get to play with it), to my PMR, to my Angel. It fed every single time.

Actually the reloader B I had did skip shots when i used it on my DM6, it worked good on my other guns though.

MVS1
10-23-2007, 01:44 PM
I am going to say Empire B/B2. A teammate has a Halo and I dont like the eyes on them, I tried a Reloader B and loved it. When i get the money I might get one. But if I could vote for anything else I'd vote other because I might just buy Halo parts and a very cheap pulse and have MVS1 make me a Pulse'd Halo/Empire
Be glad to hook you up and thanks for the prop's, but if you piece together a Pulse'd Halo your going to tip the scales around $130-$150. So unless you have either a busted pulse or wore out halo it's not really economical, turns out to be a damn good loader but still a little on the pricey side.

Now for my vote I'd go with an up'd/used halo, vlocity or Jr. or reloader b2, you can find them for around $70 - $110 depending on condition and up's. If you want new and are on a budget, the 18v Fasta is a pretty good choice, and although I don't know what the retail is for the Torque once it comes out, I'm guessing it'll be in that range, maybe a little higher, and if it lives up to the brag it should be a pretty damn good loader for the price as well.

And Shark, ever thought about putting a couple bucks into your halo and making it a better loader, I've got an extra Angry board, x-mod motor and eyes laying around and if you want them just pm me and we can work something out. From what you described in the lead-in to this thread i would guess that your eyes are going bad and maybe even a board/motor issue.
I'll get off the pulpit now :D

xsvly-fat
11-14-2007, 02:12 PM
i like vlocitys everyone has a halo/empire