PDA

View Full Version : VS O-Ring Sizes

faithalone
10-21-2007, 05:28 AM
Does anyone have a list of all the o-rings used on a VS marker and their sizes, material, etc. I would like to keep this handy as well as make it available to others for easy reference.

Thanks

oldironmudder
10-21-2007, 10:21 AM
Check the manual that came with the marker. If you cant find the there, look at Kingman's site under diagrams. They should be listed there on the diagram.

DonF
10-21-2007, 10:52 AM
The VS manual online or with the marker does list two by size -#015/80 (80 is the duro)and #010. There are quite a few were the just a general part name was given so the list is not complete. When I ran the stock reg I did match up some Nitrile orings at the local hardware store after one started leaking.
Maybe calling Kingman tech would get a better list faster as they are always real helpful with parts and info

faithalone
10-21-2007, 02:40 PM
Thanks for the input, i did drop them an email and see if I get a reply. I know that they are real good guys but very busy too. Sergio has always been more than helpful to me.

Peace

oldironmudder
10-21-2007, 02:44 PM
Kingman didnt change the bores in the body with the VS series so bolt, valve BODY, & striker orings will be like 1st gen designs. -15 bolt & valve body & I cant think of what the striker is.

faithalone
10-21-2007, 02:47 PM
Great! So all I need to get is get the right size on the smaller ones on the regulator and I should have a complete reference. Also, many of the spyder o-ring kits that you see for sale will have many o-rings that will work...good news.

Thanks for your input and time.

DonF
10-21-2007, 03:18 PM
http://www.paintballorings.com/ will send you a few free oring kits if you take the time to help them make a kit thats not offered - the VS is not :D

TXTeague
10-21-2007, 09:49 PM
Once you get them all, how about a sticky?

DonF
11-07-2007, 07:56 PM
Michael (Faithalone) - So it looks like you found the o-ring sizes? What are they? O-rings are cheap locally for me... probably for most everyone.