PDA

View Full Version : best loader for imagine

mr t
10-20-2007, 05:03 AM
hi

i have to buy new loader, and im wondering which one would be the best for my spyder imagine.
and what about evo 2/3, it works well with imagine?

thanks

vikingshadow
10-20-2007, 06:15 AM
The Egg (II or III) will work great with the Imagine. They both can shoot faster than the stock Imagine board can go, and that's what you want a loader to be able to do.

You could also go with any of the "higher" end loaders - Vlocity, Vlocity Jr, Halo, Halo B, Reloader B, Reloader BII, Pulse. Although these two aren't considered "high end", if you can find a used Revy or Reloader, those work great with the Imagine as well.

However, if you get an aftermarket board for you gun, I would go with one of the others I menitioned because the Revy and Reloader won't keep up as well.

spray and pray
10-20-2007, 07:41 AM
go with an evlution 3. It is easy on paint, feeds fast for price, and durable (I bought mine, got out of my car, and dropped it twice on concrete by accident....)

The Pumper
10-20-2007, 07:45 AM
I've used gravity all the way up to a halo. I'd say a revy or eggy will work. Depends on your budget.

mr t
10-20-2007, 10:18 AM
my budget isnt huge, thats why i asked about evo, its the cheapest i think.
i want also durable loader, cuz im afraid my feed neck will break down (for instatnce i heard pulse feed necks are fragile)
moreover, evo design is so sweet ;p

thank you for all advices.

would you tell me smomething about US prices for best loaders? in poland i could get evo3 for about 107$ and evo2 for 92$. the rest is more expensive

vikingshadow
10-20-2007, 01:32 PM
Are those American dollar prices, or your prices?

mr t
10-20-2007, 10:07 PM
my prices
evo3 costs 280 pln here
1$ = about 2,7 pln
thats why 107$.
but i know polish price doesnt reflect americans one

battlechaser
11-07-2007, 06:15 PM
Yeah.... Looks like I should probably get a new... well...newer loader.... stupid T-board... ;)

If it's stock and staying that way, take a look at the Empire Reloader 2, looks like a revy, but is sound activated, so it agitates on every shot.

strick04
02-25-2008, 07:54 PM
I use an egg3 on my Imagine 04 with no problems at all. It's more than fast enough. I used it on my PMR shooting around 20bps no problem there either. But if you want to buy for the future (in case you upgrade your marker) go with the VLocity or Halo(V35).

DFSniper
02-25-2008, 08:23 PM
i got an almost brand new eggy2 w/z-board (basically an eggy3) for $35 shipped here in the b/s/t section. it keeps up with my stock board just fine. i'm sure if you look around you can find a good deal.