PDA

View Full Version : Look at this price

spray and pray
10-20-2007, 04:26 AM
I don't know if any of you have seen the price of VS markers on actionvillage
http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/BrowseCatalog-Start;sid=GxdFTk-CP4RFZQib_kiF5kVWkwPthpbIU18=?CategoryName=paintba ll-paintball-guns-spyder-paintball-guns-electronic-spyders

scroll down they are dirt cheap after rebate. That makes me regret buying my Xtra and upgrading the crap out of it.

chnk
10-20-2007, 07:22 AM
**** $140 for a brand new vs2, they're even cheaper than that, buy it now spyders on ebay have the same deal

spray and pray
10-20-2007, 07:38 AM
I don't like to trust ebay anymore. At my local paintball store I picked up a
vs2 and it was heavy for a paintball gun. Now it would be nice if invert minis were that cheap....

The Pumper
10-20-2007, 07:49 AM
I don't like to trust ebay anymore. At my local paintball store I picked up a
vs2 and it was heavy for a paintball gun. Now it would be nice if invert minis were that cheap....Good luck on that one.

I was interested in getting a VS2 not too long ago. I've decided to just build onto my current spyder.

Chris Cole
10-20-2007, 08:29 AM
My local store has that deal too.

Kenny_McCormic
10-20-2007, 09:05 AM
At my local paintball store I picked up a
vs2 and it was heavy for a paintball gun.
What are you talking about? I havent held a VS2 but my buddies vs1 is lighter than my victor.

DRAGON
10-20-2007, 10:10 AM
Spyder now offers a $10 rebate on the MR1, MR2, Xtra, VS2 & TS Tactical Sniper, They offer a $20 rebate on the MR3 & VS3 as well. Any up to date dealer should have these rebate slips you fill out and send into the Kingman rebate center. If they don't offer them, just ask -

Oscum Guy
10-20-2007, 12:22 PM
still overpriced. have you seen how much 2k2 timmies are now? i would just buy used.

The Pumper
10-20-2007, 01:07 PM
2k2 is 5 yrs ago...oldddd

vikingshadow
10-20-2007, 01:21 PM
still overpriced. have you seen how much 2k2 timmies are now? i would just buy used.

That's become the standard answer to everything around here anymore. "Just buy a 2k2 Timmy. They're really cheap now!" Ever wonder why? Yeah...

Some people just don't like Timmies, and the 2K2's, while good guns, aren't end all beat all...2k2's are ok, but they aren't NEAR the gun some of the newer models are. Just because they're cheap doesn't mean they're the best. They're heavy, clunky, loud (in most cases), and the Alias platform (2k5?) is a much better Timmy. I basically built a 2K2 Timmy, (spimmy) and I still won't play with it before my Shocker, much less my Rail.

Also, a lot of people don't like to buy used guns. I'm one of them...although I've been known to do it. I would take new over used in a heartbeat. Why pick up someone else's problems? (Same theory I have on used cars - go figure!)

These new spyders are great guns - I shot Chris Cole's VS2 (or was it a VS1? Whichever one has the electric frame on it...) I gotta say, it was fast, had little kick, good sound signature and was MUCH lighter than a 2K2 Timmy. While I prefer the electro-pneu operation of the mid to high end gun, a lot of people don't want to deal with that and prefer the VS2 (and MR1's, MR2's, MR3's, etc...)

Oscum Guy
10-20-2007, 01:34 PM
meh i shot a vs2 and didnt think much of it.

lol but i do say that alot.

but seriously cant beat $125 for one. 2k5's and some alias's can even go sub $200 now.