PDA

View Full Version : UL'd PMR For Sale

DriverJ
10-18-2007, 07:12 AM
Ok lets get this badboy moved.
GONE GONE GONE!!!!
This thing is absolutely amazing!!!! I own too many markers and just don't get to use this any more.

First up...THE RULES

I do not ship first! (It won't happen so don't ask)
Don't lowball me.
If you don't like my price, or my thread Get out.
I prefer paypal if you are purchasing. If we trade I require insurance and tracking numbers on both sides of shipping as well as I expect items to be shipped with USPS Priority, you sending me "your" marker and me sending you "my" marker
Be mature and respectful (this means reply to messages, don't be a douche, treat it like any other business transaction)
if you want to buy or trade for my stuff have either $$ or the item you want to trade in hand before making me an offer.
Post here and PM me. That way I have a flag saying "hey someone is interested" in my PM's and I have a more permanent record of it here.
Free ups will be returned
buyer pays exact shipping and fees unless otherwise negotiated.
Don't be Stupid

Up for sale is my beautiful blue UL'd PMR.
I absolutely love this marker, but have too many in my bag and I've got another sponsor so using this is out of the question now.

This thing shoots Amazing. Just got back from Dye, and is ready for its new owner. Dye replaced the eyes and harness even though they were working (always nice to have a new set of eyes). They also reset the reg, dwell and tuned it for optimal performance.
The UL Frame grips are blue to match the gun, and a metal blue back cap.
The deal comes with the stock barrel, stock o-ring kit and barrel condom. I can include a stock back cap if you'd like, but they just suck and were damaged far too easily.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g53/driverj82/paintball%20gear/DSCN0275.jpg

I am asking $375/obo + shipping for the UL'd PMR ( you are paying shipping)
I can add in an Egg II and a 72/3000 Compressed tank (in hydro) for $75 more

I will only part out if I can get most of it sold, and you'd be paying premium.

I really need/want $$$ and only $$$, but I am open to trades, but all trades will be tipped in my favor, end of story.

Trades I'll take.

05 Egos - Straight up
06 Egos - I add a lil
Ego7 - I add
SFT Shockers -You add $$ or lots of gear (dark and freeflow PL's take priority, as do Ton'd Ton'd should have upgraded board)
NXT Shockers - straight up or I may add a tiny bit depending on if its extremely nice
Epiphany (blue,white or black/white only) + $200

Trades I will outright turn down unless your adding $300 + in cold hard $$$$

Other PM/DM markers unless tipped very nicely in my favor or $$$ is added, also has to be UL'd
Invert Mini unless you add $200 + in straight $$$$
Spyders - unless a VS2 and you are adding $300
Timmys - unless an abomb or something else extremely sick looking in which case straight up or you add depending.
Ions
ICD guns
other entry level markers

Lets see some $$$ offers or trades + $$$

Flamers will be reported.

DriverJ
10-19-2007, 07:09 AM
ttt, lets see some offers, I'm open to $$ offers, but as above noted I'm not really looking for trades unless I'd be insane not to take the trade

DriverJ
11-17-2007, 07:22 AM
ttt, price lowered. Also now taking trades.

Free flow shockers or Planet Eclipse markers take priority

vikingshadow
11-26-2007, 04:10 PM
Ok boys. Let's play nice. A price was given, a differen offer made, both were rejected. Fair enough. Move along.

If I have to come in here again to take care of this, I'll close the thread and ban everyone in sight (been that kind of day.) K?

BTW - cleaned your thread up for you.

DriverJ
11-28-2007, 11:03 AM
really looking for Planet Eclipse guns on this. Ego 5 straight up, ego6/7/8 I add accordingly. eteks straight up.

shark
11-30-2007, 02:04 PM
PM'd ya

DriverJ
12-01-2007, 10:31 AM
PM'd ya
Pm'd you back.
Lets get it TTT for the day, currently Pending. Considering $$$ offers or insane trades only

DriverJ
12-02-2007, 07:31 AM
ttt

DriverJ
12-03-2007, 10:34 AM
pending