PDA

View Full Version : new vs2 owner

weitjosh
10-16-2007, 11:54 PM
gettin ready to buy a vs2, anything i should be aware about, any upgrades you guys recommend?

SupaSnipa
10-17-2007, 04:11 AM
Well I've found the more you shoot it the more the valve sprng gets broke in so you can shoot at lower presures.

faithalone
10-17-2007, 07:57 AM
The best upgrade will of course be a matter of opinion and you will get many in here. At first I woudnt upgrade anything at all. Use your marker for awhile. It takes at least about 2000 shots before your regulator gets broken in and starts being consistant.

After you have used it for a bit see what you would like to change. Dont like the regulator, get an aftermarket one (which is quite an extensive upgrade because the regulator is also the on/off on the VS and it is not standard threading on the vertical adapter). Dont like the trigger, there are a couple of aftermarket choices now.

You also have three choices on upgrade boards, Virtue, T-Board and the Tadao. I have personally used the t-board and the Tadao and the Tadao is my favorite with the upgrade chip by far!

Best thing is to keep your gun cleaned and well lubed. It will serve you well. Clean it after every day of use.

Have fun!

weitjosh
10-18-2007, 04:09 PM
sweet deal. thats wut i wanna hear, no big complaints haha. i test fired one at my feild the other day, i like the stock trigger. felt good in my hands