PDA

View Full Version : concealing hopper.

MK3ma70
10-15-2007, 05:41 PM
Hey guys, I was wondering, Im running an Eggy 2 and is there a way to conceal it? I mean, move the hopper so its not sticking out.

oldironmudder
10-15-2007, 05:54 PM
A Q-loader or find an old AGD Warp feed.

chnk
10-15-2007, 07:47 PM
sand the feedneck down for a lower profile, camo the thing so its less noticable,

other than that, a warp feed and qloader is a good idea

jbtoronto
10-15-2007, 09:46 PM
cut it

MK3ma70
10-17-2007, 09:14 PM
I ve heard bad things about the q-loader. Dont know what a warp feed is. Please explain. Obviously, I can have one put on my MR2, right? Were do I get one? How much are they?

VagabondStarJXF
10-18-2007, 03:46 AM
The warp feed is a force feed system that allows you to move your hopper away from the marker. Here's an old pic of one of my Rodeos when I had it hooked up with a warp and egg so you can see what I mean...

http://www.pbupload.com/data/500/Lilith.jpg

Because it places the hopper away from the marker it allows you to lower the profile of your marker considerably. It takes a little getting used to, though, as the balance of the marker is shifted to whichever side the warp is placed.

QuiGonKen
10-18-2007, 09:23 AM
where can i find one of these warp feeds???

MK3ma70
10-19-2007, 09:20 AM
Ya, the warp feed idea looks interesting. Were can I find one?

bamf-hacker
10-19-2007, 09:25 AM
You can get them from Airgun Designs brandy new.

They are the ones who make the Warp feeds.

chnk
10-19-2007, 09:54 AM
I ve heard bad things about the q-loader. Dont know what a warp feed is. Please explain. Obviously, I can have one put on my MR2, right? Were do I get one? How much are they?

the qloader is fine but not many people like the learning curve that comes with it, but once you get that out of the way the only thing i don't like about it is the pod only holds 100 rds, other than that it be a perfect hopper to me, o yea its quicker to speedfeed,

as for the warp feed, they aren't that mch now and a used one might be pretty cheap,

chnk
10-19-2007, 09:54 AM

the qloader is fine but not many people like the learning curve that comes with it, but once you get that out of the way the only thing i don't like about it is the pod only holds 100 rds, other than that it be a perfect hopper to me, o yea its quicker to speedfeed,

as for the warp feed, they aren't that mch now and a used one might be pretty cheap,

VagabondStarJXF
10-19-2007, 12:57 PM
I got my warp via the PBN's BST for about $65 + shipping which was great as it came with a load of spare hose and the ProTeam adapter. That was a couple of years ago though so I've no idea how much they're going for nowadays. Keep looking around or you can go to AGD to get one new. You can still order the ProTeam adapter from their site (http://www.proteamdirect.com/warfeedad.html) although I'd call them first to make sure they still actually do them as they've been out of stock of the warp kits for a while.

MK3ma70
10-19-2007, 06:20 PM
what exactly do I need to make a warp feed work on my MR2?

chnk
10-19-2007, 06:40 PM
i'm not sure, but here are some vids of a mr2 with a warp feed along with other ups
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LtHhWNTygXo