PDA

View Full Version : Just bought it!

BsCbandit09
10-15-2007, 04:01 PM
whats up everyone,

So today i finally got my MR2..this is the first time i have had a electronic marker so i am all confused. i had the sypder extra before this one. any way i was wondering when first charging the gun is there a light that goes on or are there any indicatiors that show it's charging? Also i have heard that the MR2 has ball detent and bolt problems? just wondering if this is BS or the other people just dont know wtf their talkin about. Thanks in advance.

oldironmudder
10-15-2007, 04:16 PM
I havent heard anything as far as bad detents or bolts but you charge the battery for 8 hours. I have heard that some newer wall chargers do have lights on them but I havent seen them.

KingTutt
10-15-2007, 05:01 PM
As long as your detent is black you are good. If not go get yourself some Timmy detents and you will be good. As far as your bolt. If you notice any chopping you either need a faster hopper or you night need to break in your bolt.

chnk
10-15-2007, 07:48 PM
once you break in the bolt it shouldn't be that big of a problem, and having a fast hopper will help ALOT,

KingTutBaller
10-15-2007, 09:13 PM
(note two posts upwards)
Another king tut in the forums, welcome :D

KingTutt
10-16-2007, 06:35 PM
(note two posts upwards)
Another king tut in the forums, welcome :D

Thanks for the welcome!!
I am glad the name thing is cool!!!:) Did not know you were there till I signed up!!

jbtoronto
10-17-2007, 07:17 AM
Glad you guys find each other! :p (jk)