PDA

View Full Version : Under the Weather Thread

marvin-martian
10-12-2007, 02:07 PM
i thought this would be a good thread to have, especially with the coming season. post here if youre feeling ill.

so i had this monster cold 2 days ago. its just the standard congestion, runny nose, sinuses, and sore throat, but it was far more intense than a normal cold. the first night i had it, it was keeping me from sleeping. my head felt like it was going to explode all night, and if i tilted my head right, the pressure got so bad it felt like 2 of my teeth were loose. ick.

ive been slowly getting better, but im not quite there yet.

DFSniper
10-13-2007, 08:27 PM
i've been feeling wierd the past couple of days, but i know its all mental and im not sick or anything, just thinking/worrying about too much stuff at once. but all of a sudden i was really tired today while at a BBQ... it was really wierd and out of place... My dads warned me of kentucky winters, and we turned off the A/C and turned on the heater 2 days ago. hopefully i wont get sick sick til the semesters over...

The Pumper
10-13-2007, 08:33 PM
I just have this annoying cough. started like 2 weeks ago.

Warnichek
10-17-2007, 11:38 AM
My youngest son went to the hospital for pneumonia on Thursday. my wife stayed with him thursday through Saturday afternoon when she brought him home. Later that night I had to take my wife back to the hospital until Tuesday morning with the Flu. When i went to pick her up, my oldest son and I got a little touch of the flu and had to stay home sick.. bad week for us last week.