View Full Version : can i put a a new valve mr

10-12-2007, 01:03 AM
so i have had my mr for about a year now and i have most of the upgrades out there rocking trigger, dye sticky grip, evil barrel kit, alamo city low blow bolt, and a egg hopper v3. so i run my gun on hpa and i was thinking should i had a on/off asa, marco line ,regulater. but a regulater dosent fit you need have one of those valve things but i dosent cover the hole where the old hose ran so can i do it is there a kit or something

10-12-2007, 04:26 AM

10-12-2007, 06:11 AM
buy a high flowing valve (ex magna port, new designs, rocket), then buy a spring kit for tuning,

then buy a torpedo reg and do this to install it http://youtube.com/watch?v=fuqVbHmqb64

then go ahead and tune the mr1 for low pressure

10-12-2007, 07:48 AM
If you buy a rocket valve, remember that they can't perform over 400psi. So you might have to upgrade many parts to get your pressure low enough.

10-12-2007, 10:29 AM
You could also get a Palmer's Stabilizer with the bottomline mount. Then you just run the line the same as now.

10-12-2007, 02:10 PM
I run my MR-1 with the stock valve at 500 psi w/o any problems. I use CO2, and a Palmer's STABILIZER "inline" regulator. If you get a higher pressure version, you can use the regulator to bring your pressure down to the levels that you want. Make sure you get a good, sensitive gauge when you get the regulator. That'll help dial in your pressures much better.


10-17-2007, 06:19 PM
ok so i put the adapter peice into the hole where the old line ran then get a trinity valve thingy with gauge then i can run a regulator through that and that will work?