PDA

View Full Version : Barrel question

hodni_sania
10-10-2007, 03:58 PM
Ok i have been looking at buying a mr series gun and want a mr2 for the fact its electric trigger(used to my pilot). Speedball in my area has pretty much died and my local field 90% woodsball anyways. I just happened to stumble in here the other day and read that some barrels work and some don't. I was hoping to use my freak or all american back on it. Is it possible or does it take alot of modification? If it's tough will it they fit on a mr1 (electric or regular) because if they did i can take the frame from my pilot and put it on it. Thnx for any help.

pb34
10-10-2007, 04:05 PM
The MR2 has a shroud on it that prevents the use of some barrels. I'm pretty sure that the Freak won't work on the MR2 with the shroud on. That being said, all you would have to do is take off the shroud to make it work. Removing the shroud causes no performance change but some people don't like the look with it missing. The MR1 has no shroud so you could use any barrel you want. Hope this helps.

hodni_sania
10-10-2007, 04:21 PM
That actually helps alot, I don't want to have to buy anymore barrels than what i have (freak and AA back, 12" AA and 14" Freak tips). Just to make sure the frame from my pilot will fit a mr1?