PDA

View Full Version : Rodeo Pic!

rodeoshooter
10-10-2007, 07:47 AM
Hi. A pic of my Rodeo, with recent upgrades and macro line!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/bmachold/Paintball%20Guns/RodeoOct07024.jpg

Spyder Rodeo, Camo edition
14" J&J Ceramic Barrel
Flame drop, on/off ASA, macroline (using metric thread adaptor into the reg)
Extreme Rage timer grips
Black aluminum feedneck adaptor (I've just installed a low-rise clamping feedneck since this pic was taken)
Venturi bolt (don't know if I'm keeping...looking for a delrin)

I've enjoyed this marker alot. Its been reliable and fun to use & upgrade. We play semi only so I've never really had the need to upgrade to an e-trigger or to an e-marker. Comments welcome!

The Pumper
10-10-2007, 09:47 AM
Not bad. The feedneck is extremely high, though. I prefer mech to electro spyders just because its what I like. I dont see the need to shoot fast, but thats just me.

Do you like shooting fast? Playing semi means you can also play with an e-marker. So if you have the money, invest in an e-frame or get a new marker.

rodeoshooter
10-10-2007, 11:03 AM
I'm with you....a well placed series of shots with a mech is just as effective. I'll probably stay mech. As I said in the original post, I've already replaced the feedneck with a low-rise clamping model since I took the pic. I like it much better now also. Thanks for the comments!

The Pumper
10-10-2007, 11:38 AM
Oops. Sorry must have missed it.

Well its very nice looking, although the barrel doesnt match but looks dont matter. :)

How do you like macroline on a spyder? I havent used macroline on a spyder, but have on other markers.

spray and pray
10-11-2007, 03:32 PM
Nice gun. I do the same thing. Just get a cheap gun and then upgrade it. It is just so funny when people complain about getting out by a spyder when they have a dye or something.

My gun
Spyder Xtra 07
Hammerhead barrel
shocktech bolt (in the mail I dropped and broke my old one)
new hose
aluminum feedneck
new drop forward
rocking trigger
Egg hopper

rodeoshooter
10-11-2007, 04:57 PM
As always, it's the user that makes the gun, not the gun that makes the user!

Spyder5oh
10-11-2007, 05:45 PM
Me too!

I like mech and I beat the other players with their expensive marker.