PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good barrel for my e99? The 32 Degrees NIGHT STICK Barrel for SPYDER

volleybiggs
10-10-2007, 07:35 AM
I have an E99 and am looking to upgrade the barrel. I have been looking on ebay and there are so my types and know some those have to be no good. I have heard of 32 degrees. Is this a good barrel for distance?

Chris Cole
10-10-2007, 09:50 AM
It's a great medium bore barrel. I have an old one sitting around and for .691-.693 paint it's almost as accurate as my freak.

The Pumper
10-10-2007, 10:44 AM
I had the night stick on ym old 98c and it shot amazing for such a cheap barrel.

DFSniper
10-14-2007, 03:52 PM
i know vike used to have one (back in the day). i have the Whisper, which is a little newer than the night stick, and i love it. its pretty accurate, but of course it all depends on the paint match.

Kenny_McCormic
10-14-2007, 04:26 PM
Buy an empire revolver kit for $60 if you can afford it.

spray and pray
10-14-2007, 05:13 PM
I say don't get it. spend more and get a WAY better barrel. Get hammerhead, deadlywind, or freak. If you don't have enough money save up and wait.

The Pumper
10-14-2007, 05:19 PM
I'd say get a J+J barrel. Fairly cheap and great preformance. I've only heard good things on them. I've used my friends a couple times and I have no complaints.

vikingshadow
10-14-2007, 05:41 PM
Night stick = one of the best barrels I ever used on my spyder. Great barrel with an even better price. Just because the maker is 32 degrees doesn't mean it's a bad product - quite the oposite, actually.

I wasn't a fan of the J&J barrel I used to own - bore was way too small and I was constantly getting barrel breaks. I NEVER had a good day with it. I know I'm in the minority on this forum with that opinion, but, yeah. The Nightstick has a large bore and since I overbore all the time anyways, it's just as good as any kit you can buy out there with less hassle.

Seriously, like Otter says on his site - there's no need to get a barrel that's over 50 bucks to get good performance. I honestly saw very little difference between the Nightstick, my All American, my J&J Edge kit and my Freak Kit.

druid
10-14-2007, 06:06 PM
I agree 99% with Vike but the Nightstick is a bit too loud for my taste. It's not horribly loud - but when you're used to the whisper-quietness of a Freak (and on LP markers in general)...anything is going to be loud by comparison.
I've only ever had great experiences with the J&Js and they are perfect for medium bore paints.