PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Single Trigger Spyder Trigger Frame

agurish
10-05-2007, 12:02 PM
WTT or WTB - I am seeking a Spyder Classic trigger frame that has the "single trigger" on it, rather than a double trigger. I will pay cash money (USD) or trade for my used MR-1 double-trigger trigger frame, which I will no longer need once this goes through. Please PM me here or on PBNation, my username is the same both places, "AGURISH".

Thanks!

-AGURISH

agurish
10-09-2007, 11:53 AM
Still looking for this... Anyone?

Kenny_McCormic
10-09-2007, 12:42 PM
Try ebay or modding a double (pretty simple just saw off the trigger and remove the guard), a single trigger electric frame would be cool.

agurish
10-12-2007, 01:05 PM
Kenny,

Thanks for the reply. I was given an old single-trigger mech frame, and I'll be using it to mod my marker.

-AGURISH

agurish
10-15-2007, 03:46 AM
It's from a Spyder Classic, and it fits like a glove. I'm very pleased with the outcome.... If anyone's interested, I now have a lightly-used Spyder MR-1 trigger assembly & frame available (I don't need it...). It has inline holes, not the old spyder offset holes, so it'll accept your standard ups. It should fit older spyders, if you're still using an older style triggerframe and would like to upgrade that. It's all metal (not composite) and the rubber panels are in cherry (like new) condition. Like I said, it was lightly used. I got the marker this past Spring, and I've used it maybe 8 or 10 times (tops) since then. I've decided that the double-trigger wasn't my style and wanted to mil-sim the marker out anyhow. If you're interested, PM me either here or on PBNATION, and I'd be willing to discuss whatever you want.