PDA

View Full Version : Rap4 M4 Stock

irishwarrior
10-01-2007, 04:43 AM
Everyone says it doesn't fit right, but thats because you replace the stryker with it. On the front end of the stock you'll see a groove that looks remarkably similar to a striker's groove. Put it in like you would a striker. I have it and it fits perfectly.

DFSniper
10-01-2007, 07:04 AM
the striker? are you sure you dont mean the velocity adjuster? pics please.

Ace24
10-01-2007, 06:43 PM
I have one on my gun. You mean the Air through Car Stock right? It's not a M4 stock...

I have mine modified to fit in the top rail. What it replaces is the velocity adjuster. You put it on the top tube and you can keep the velocity adjuster where it is, all you have to do is drill a hole into the stock where the hole in the top of the MR is and then put a screw in/thread it.

irishwarrior
10-02-2007, 12:20 PM
It is the velocity adjuster, sorry. It says it is a M4 Carbine Stock it's here http://rap4.com/paintball/os/spyder-carbine-buttstock-p-2687.html. I attached a picture.

DFSniper
10-02-2007, 01:34 PM
I have one on my gun. You mean the Air through Car Stock right? It's not a M4 stock...

I have mine modified to fit in the top rail. What it replaces is the velocity adjuster. You put it on the top tube and you can keep the velocity adjuster where it is, all you have to do is drill a hole into the stock where the hole in the top of the MR is and then put a screw in/thread it.

why didnt i think of that? i want to get one for my imagine, but didnt want to get rid of the velocity adjuster. can one of you guys measure how far into the body it goes? i just want to get measurements in case it would have to get cut because of the vision cocking bolt.

Ace24
10-02-2007, 08:03 PM
What measurements do you need? I can get them for you.

DFSniper
10-03-2007, 11:36 AM
from the front end of the stock (that goes inside the body) to the part where it butts up against the body.