PDA

View Full Version : mask

CHAOSFTW
09-26-2007, 04:07 PM
well now that i pretty much have my gun put the together. im gunna go for my mask. right now i have a black pro vantage that i cut the visor and stuff and put a smoke mirrored lens in, and has surved me well for about 3 years or when ever they came out.

It's an awesome mask but it doesnt match my stuff anymore and its starting to get warn out.

conditions on a new mask:
middle price
i play woods ball so it needs to be comfy and a good view
and it needs to have silver in it

links would be appreciated

thx for anyhelp

pb34
09-26-2007, 05:06 PM
Masks are really personal preference. Go to your local store and try on a bunch of different ones. One mask that's comfortable on me might feel terrible to you.

Personally I love V-force Profilers. They are super comfortable and give you a great line of vision. You can get all kinds of different lenses for them and you can get the actual mask with silver on it. Hope this helps.

Paradox313
09-26-2007, 05:11 PM
Grillz imo are THE best mask for any type of play.
Super tight, Super vision, super comfy.

Profilers are also very good for woodsball, but I hate them cause they have a huge pad on the inside of the nose, and it just annoys me. But it's pretty much like the grillz

I've owned my fair share of masks, and I would say get the Grillz, or the I3's non pro version. I loved my olive I3's that I had for a few days.

CHAOSFTW
09-27-2007, 06:20 PM
hmm ive never tried on a dye mask i just realized that. liek knowone around em sells them its weird i aqlways thought they sucked or something but ive heard really good things about them

Ace24
09-27-2007, 06:23 PM
I3's feel the same as Grillz. They are hard and uncomfortable. But that's my opinion.

The Profiler is the best mask I've ever used and to this day I prefer it over any mask out there. I have two of them and my reffing mask has been used twice every weekend for the past year and two months and is still going strong.

Not only is the foam on the Profiler thick and comfortable, but the viewing radius is of the best out there. I've yet to find a mask with a better viewing area.

You can't beat the ease of the lense removal on either the Grill or the Profiler (and you own a V-force mask so you know what I'm talking about)

09-27-2007, 06:56 PM
go for a flex 8
they are the ****

newkid
09-27-2007, 07:11 PM
JT=gaskets which = no fun changing lenses

Ace24
09-27-2007, 07:12 PM
JT=gaskets which = no fun changing lenses
Gaskets= hurt thumbs & smeared lenses

mr1gunner
09-27-2007, 07:26 PM
Profiler all the way!!!!!!! But I got a pro vantage:( Saving for a profiler though

Nah 85
09-28-2007, 01:19 PM
If the vantage has done well for you then it's really simple, get another v-force mask, a profiler is great.

codymm1014
09-28-2007, 01:29 PM
I love my i3s they are super comfy and are extremely nice.

applesauce
09-28-2007, 03:04 PM
profilers have come down in price a little, and are just as good as the grillz. they have a great view and you'll forget your wearing them after a while!

Chris Cole
09-29-2007, 06:43 AM
In the middle price range, I'd recommend either VForce Morphs, Vents Avatars, or if they fit you Proto goggles.

But it's really all about preference. Wear what fits best and feels most comfortable.