PDA

View Full Version : Paintball TV Series!

NeedForSpeed
09-24-2007, 02:38 PM
Havn't seen this yet on here unless I'm blind.

"The President of the National Professional Paintball League (NPPL) Shawn Walker announced that the NPPL will launch a television show on Fox Sports Net this fall. While some of the final details of the contract are still being worked out, the show will begin airing October 2, 2007 with 13 consecutive episodes airing each Tuesday.

The 13-part docu-drama series will be showcasing the lives, personalities and culture of the sport of paintball. The viewer will see the players as people before they see them as athletes. By using a wide spectrum of features, the show will breakdown the paintball industry with segments on globalization, Hollywood appeal, as well as the business of paintball and technology.

With a new episode each week, the shows will air Tuesdays from October 2nd, 2007 December 25, 2007 at 4:30 PM in all time zones."

http://www.nppl.tv/site//articles/243/1/NPPL-TV-Show-on-Fox-Sports-Net

LostCause
09-24-2007, 02:50 PM
I personally wacth the UKS documentry...great one to wacth (youtube Unkownsoldiers)

Though storng language at times

DFSniper
09-24-2007, 04:40 PM
woot! thank God my dad bought the sports package for cable ( he just wanted the Outdoor Channel but he had to buy the package).

anyone know if theyre gonna televise the Commander's Cup this year??

IRStookmySpyder
09-25-2007, 11:57 AM
Sorry to seem negative, but this is kind of old news. But it is really good news for the sport. I can't wait to see it.