PDA

View Full Version : Halo B

PRoBoxer18
09-23-2007, 03:39 PM
This may sound like a stupid question but before I go out and buy this item I want some peoples opinions on it. I have a REVOLUTION hopper its electronic. Now I was thinking about buying a Halo B hopper for my Electra. Now the hopper is quite a bit of money is it really that much faster then the one I already own? Is it fast enough to keep up with the Electra. People please give me some good features about the Halo B Thank you

oldironmudder
09-23-2007, 03:47 PM
The halo can keep up with 25+bps mags so it will more than enough for a spyder.

PRoBoxer18
09-24-2007, 05:25 PM
Alright thanx for the input. So its deffinetly worth the money? Any one else imput? You can say if there is something wrong with the hopper because I want to know the good and bad about them

oldironmudder
09-24-2007, 05:29 PM
Even though I havent used my halo much since I got it but DAMN, its so much better than my revvy which goes to my talon now.

SupaSnipa
09-24-2007, 05:37 PM
Well its what you like...i dont like the Halos because of the eyes....the Empire Bs are virtually the same hoppers for the same price but they are sound activated...sometimes halos have probles with there eyes so sound activation is the way to go

PRoBoxer18
09-24-2007, 06:04 PM
Thanx once again for the imput. I was just curios as to weather its fast enought o Keep up with my Electra. Cuz My REVOLUTION does not keep up at all. Not even close. Now I'm new to paintball still. What do the eyes do on the hopper?

big_daddy_d
09-24-2007, 06:11 PM
revolution I think is advertised to feed 14 to 15 BPS I could be wrong, a halo b with the right board is advertised at 35 BPS, revolution is an agitated feeding system so when the ball stack drops the wheel turns until another ball is in place while the halo is a force fed feeding system that will keep a constant pressure on the ball stack and feed one right away... I have no issues with my V35 Halo, I have shot many markers with aftermarket parts and boards and have never come close to outshooting the loader...

pb34
09-25-2007, 04:28 AM
The Halo B will keep up with your Electra for sure. The eyes in the hopper are there so the hopper knows if there are balls in the ball stack. If the eyes don't sense any balls the hopper will spin.

PRoBoxer18
09-25-2007, 08:12 AM
Thanks for explaining that to me ^^^^ I honestly had no idea what that ment

pb34
09-25-2007, 10:52 AM
No problemo. Thats what we're here for.

Tito=PBL
09-26-2007, 11:26 AM
yea my brother got a halo b and he loves it. here is a link to a drop test of it. LINK (http://youtube.com/watch?v=CrECNPac8Y8) its pretty fast.