PDA

View Full Version : Kc Nppl

Chris Cole
09-21-2007, 05:09 PM
Greetings from KC!

First off let me say that the highway system here is horrible. I came out on a mini-vacation to root for my boys on Texas Storm and watch a major event.

Anyway, off to the news.
At least some of Bad Company will be shooting improved VS2's this event
The next generation of VS markers will have vertical regs
The upgraded internals that BC is using may be offered to us mere mortals at a later date
The trade show is disappointing, but I did get some Spyder swag!

Pro spottings so far: JC Whittington, Rocky Knuth, Ryan Greenspan, Eric Dearman, Nicky Cuba (we made fun of a ref together before I realized who he was), Chris LaSoya, Andy Kopcok, Ed Poorman, Jeff Stein (NE Hurricanes owner), Rodney Squires, Cody Szmik

VS3 Sniper
09-21-2007, 05:12 PM
U should see MuddyTaco there aswell. Lol if ya do tell him I said hello

Chris Cole
09-21-2007, 05:14 PM
Who's he playing for, and what's his actual name? You can PM me with the info if you don't want the whole world knowing it.

MVS1
09-22-2007, 03:25 PM
Great coverage, prop's to nppllive.com, right now joy 6-2 :applause: be watching for Texas Storm, Let's go TACO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Cole
09-22-2007, 04:37 PM
Storm finished 5-3 w/2 perfect scores and did not advance due to points. I can not begin to describe how bad the refs are at this event. No movement, constantly out of position, it's horrible. Before anyone says anything about it being hard to be a ref, I know that. I reffed the pros at Bunkerfest, so I know bad reffing when I see it.

Interesting bit of news from Tom Cole, look out for a new gun tentatively called the RS2 in the next few months. It's apparently a VS2 type marker capable of handling CO2.

Kenny_McCormic
09-22-2007, 04:50 PM
Interesting bit of news from Tom Cole, look out for a new gun tentatively called the RS2 in the next few months. It's apparently a VS2 type marker capable of handling CO2.
Lol i have had that design floating in my head for a while now, I call it the PalmerS2.

Oscum Guy
09-22-2007, 05:16 PM
its on live now at nppllive.com