PDA

View Full Version : Since we're doing families...

bigred76
09-20-2007, 10:55 PM
I figured I'd put up a portrait of all of my members, especially as I just got another in today (red Cyborg at the top). Most of you haven't seen all of my guns, as I don't post as each comes in :dodgy: (except the Spimmy, that was an exception). I had a summer internship and got some cash from it, so all of these were bought with money from back breaking labor (quite literally!), so don't even TRY saying my parents are rich... far from it! I'm just unfortunate to have the same disease as Dan, and with money lying around... well, it wasn't lying around for long. :p The Tippmann with the rubber band holding the feedneck up is down for the count currently, as is the Impulse. Hopefully I can get them fixed... My Shocker is also not pictured, but to incorporate it, the picture of it's at the bottom.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/bigred76/Family%20Pic/HPIM0371.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/bigred76/Family%20Pic/HPIM0372.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/bigred76/Family%20Pic/HPIM0373.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v163/chakazulu/paintball%20things/shocker2.jpg

If you want specs of the gat, just ask which one and I'll oblige them. I'm too lazy to put up everything, but I have basically: 2 Timmy's, 2 Spools (PMR and Shocker), 1 Spimmy, 1 CyBorg, 2 Tippmanns, 1 pump, and 1 Imp. Math made simple, 10 gats. I think that qualifies me as an official gun whoarder. ;)

oldironmudder
09-20-2007, 11:00 PM
What are the specs on the 2 Timmy's, 2 Spools (PMR and Shocker), 1 Spimmy, 1 CyBorg, 2 Tippmanns, 1 pump, and 1 Imp?

VS3 Sniper
09-20-2007, 11:01 PM
I think u might be giving bamf a run for his money. Great collection man.

bigred76
09-20-2007, 11:45 PM
What are the specs on the 2 Timmy's, 2 Spools (PMR and Shocker), 1 Spimmy, 1 CyBorg, 2 Tippmanns, 1 pump, and 1 Imp?
Asshat. :dodgy:

Fine, might as well.

Timmy #1: 2k4 Lasoya (Soybean!)
Orange ProCheck bolt
WAS 2.9 board
Hybrid Cash Money eye covers
Chrome Twist-Lok
Empire rail
Hybrid VerdKit
Torp reg
stock Assasins barrel
Bumper ram cap
CP Roller Stick trigger

Timmy #2: Alias
Killa Detents
Unnamed knock-off Hybrid Hedlok feedneck
Tadao Infamous M6
AKA Sidewinder
FBM Delrin Trigger (I think, if someone can help me on that, it'd be appreciated!)

Spool #1: PMR SE
All stock, doesn't need any upgrades...

Spool #2: Shocker SFT (Currently with TRB, I miss her dearly :bawling:)
04 Shocker Red(pink) to Pewter fade, not a common color.
Virtue board
Stock bolt with NDZ firing can - not installed yet.
Dye Stickies
CP Shorty Reg
Freak Kit - using a .691 insert
Shocktech feedneck
CP rail and SP ASA
NDZ ASA w/ gauge
NDZ roller bearing trigger

Spimmy: "Shunut Spimmy"
TLX Body
2k2 Timmy Clamshell
Frenzy 127.4 w/ LCD
CP Sling Blade Trigger w/ Magnetic Return
Alias Trigger guard
Hybrid 06 Lady Grips
CP Ram Cap
BL Ram
Shocktech Super Fly Bolt (delrin dyed black)
NDZ Pro-Lock Feedneck
CP Shorty Regulator w/ 600 psi BL Gauge
BL Front Block w/ 300psi BL Gauge
Freak Back w/ Freak Front
Body Milling done by Shunut
Anno by FBM.

Cyborg: MacDev 2006 CyBorg
Laser Eyes (red, duh!)
Gloss red/blue (.684 bore, that ***** is a goner as soon as I find a .692 black back!)
Blue Hybrid Grips (the previous owner put on the wrong kind... I think he modded Ego grips to fit... dumbass! They're goners as well)
PBK trigger
PBK Snakeskin bolt
Unimount

Tippy #1: LP Tippmann 98C
Custom MuddyTaco paintjob
Random sling
Hittman 4-position stock
AMG regulator

Tippy #2: Tippmann 98C (broken in 30min by my brother... don't ask!)
Stock except for a Tippmann 14" 'Sniper' barrel

Pump: PMI Traccer
Stock except for a stock, modded to fit by Druid

Impulse: Smart Parts Rat JR Impulse (broken!)
Delrin bolt of some make
Tapeworm
Torp reg
Eclipse Magno Trigger
ECS

Oscum Guy
09-21-2007, 11:26 AM
sweet nice gats!

LostCause
09-21-2007, 12:16 PM
anybody want to give some money to me! lol....

Hossy
09-21-2007, 01:05 PM
Man when I opened this up, i was like yesssss i can see the evil twin!

and i was like oh darn i forgot im on a paintball forum :headbrick:

timmyshoota
09-21-2007, 01:17 PM
Lol @ 2 of those guns formerly being mine.

TracerSX
09-21-2007, 10:08 PM
soybean = sex :D

newkid
09-22-2007, 03:37 AM
nice gats

HelpDeskHustler
09-22-2007, 05:13 AM
Siberian leopard camo is the ****

NeedForSpeed
09-22-2007, 06:03 AM
So many markers. Good luck getting to play with them all.

Tito=PBL
09-22-2007, 07:49 AM
NICE! which gun is your mane? and which gun is your favorite? thats if you have tried them all in a game yet. lol
i wish i had that many.

bigred76
09-22-2007, 10:23 AM
Hmmm, my favorite's deffinately the Spimmy. It's rareness and looks are just amazing. Coming up close second are the Borg and Shocker, then the Alias.

I haven't played a game with all of them, no. Most of them came in within the last couple weeks. :crazy: I just picked up that Borg last week with a Pulse and a jersey for $500, and that'd be the best deal I've had so far.

I mainly have so many guns because I just get bored, and to stop myself from having to whore out a gun I love, I simply bought more so I can trade around which one I'm playing with. My main gun right now is, surprisingly, that Traccer. It's a pretty amazing gun for the $100 it cost me. Light as hell, efficient, and pretty accurate.

My main gun when I get out of my slump here'll prolly be the Spimmy or Borg, with the Alias as back-up. My brother wants to use my Shocker, which is fine by me. I'll probably set up my GF with my PMR. That's about all I can fit inside my gear-bag (Mega Body Bag) with all the other stuff, so I have to limit myself there.

Claus, you know where it's at! ;)

Thanks NFS, you sound like my brother. ;)

timmyshoota
09-22-2007, 03:09 PM
Lemme get that Shocker back. Frly.

Hossy
09-22-2007, 03:17 PM
I just picked up that Borg last week with a Pulse and a jersey for $500, and that'd be the best deal I've had so far.

Lies.

I told you to offer lower Ginger :p

timmyshoota
09-22-2007, 03:18 PM
I'm serious about wanting that Shocker back.

DFSniper
09-22-2007, 05:39 PM
Hmmm, my favorite's deffinately the Spimmy.

same thoughts here. i like the overall color combination.

paintballkid0206
09-22-2007, 06:18 PM
i jsut started my family, but it wont grow too much anytime soon. i have a pilot acs 05, and an MR-1.

bigred76
09-23-2007, 01:24 PM
That's a good start, PBKid. :) I took 5 years to get this many markers, so I can say from experience... it'll take a while. ;)

Ginger, if I had done that I might not have gotten it. ;)

DF, I love the color too. It just lacks a certain something ATM, but I'm working on figuring out how to rectify that issue. ;)

Ace24
09-23-2007, 07:48 PM
Cyborg=sex & multi orgasmmez

bigred76
09-24-2007, 03:21 PM
Haha! Yeah, it is. :D I love it! It feels great, and after I get some air, hopefully I'll find out that my detents were the only issue with it... they were screwed all the way in, and the bolt was getting stuck forward. :mad: Prolly gonna pick up a pair of Killas for it to rectify that issue completely. :D

DFSniper
09-24-2007, 05:00 PM
DF, I love the color too. It just lacks a certain something ATM, but I'm working on figuring out how to rectify that issue. ;)

besides an on/off?? the only thing that i can think of to make it look better would be to get the front end anno'd in the same color as the barrel or in similar colors to match the rest of the body. there's just too much black in that section of the gun.

timmyshoota
09-24-2007, 05:02 PM
besides an on/off?? the only thing that i can think of to make it look better would be to get the front end anno'd in the same color as the barrel or in similar colors to match the rest of the body. there's just too much black in that section of the gun.

Oh there's more that needs to be done to rectify it. ;)

bigred76
09-24-2007, 06:28 PM
Heh, much more. ;) I haven't started on it, yet, but I have most of the pieces needed to complete it. As for an on/off... still looking for one I like how it looks on there. With how they all have the system bleed nowadays, it all comes down to preference, and I merely am finding that the regular choices just don't fit what I want.

timmyshoota
09-24-2007, 06:29 PM
Get the BL cam driven on/off. Looks kinda like the A1 on/off.

bigred76
09-24-2007, 10:49 PM
I was thinking of that one, but I don't know yet. I'm considering it on my list as a possibility, as well as the new CP Mini on/off. The thing I hate about the 2k5 CP is that it's just so frickin' long!

EDIT: On a review of the BL ASA's, they have two, and the "cam drive" one is like the DP asa, it's got the cam lever on the bottom, seen here. (http://store.boblongdirect.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=8&categoryID=54) The "Xpress mount," as they're calling it, is the one like the A1 on/off, seen here. (http://store.boblongdirect.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=2&categoryID=55)

timmyshoota
09-25-2007, 05:04 AM
The Xpress Mount is the one I meant then.

bigred76
09-25-2007, 12:38 PM
I thought so, but the Cam driven one is cool as well. Kinda a toss-up, there.

Ace24
09-25-2007, 07:16 PM
:Giggle: