PDA

View Full Version : Trinity product(s) question

KingTutBaller
09-18-2007, 09:51 PM
Just thinking of buying everything in one shot to throw the trinity x-chamber on my MR2 from trinity, along with one of their remotes.
Just wondering if anyone's been using Trinity's macro lines or their remotes, and if so, how are they holding up? Also, are the threads of macro lines and braided hose the same or will I need to buy some adapters?

SkinWalk3r
09-19-2007, 05:56 AM
If I am not mistaken the macro lines DO NOT have threads on them. Its a piece of hard plastic that goes into a grip fitting THAT has threads on it. NOT very secure. Stick to the braided hose. The threads on the hose will fit into the X-chamber no probs BUT the other end that goes into the ASA will NEED the metric adapter. you buying online or at a store ?

wylde01
09-19-2007, 04:04 PM
macro line is very secure, you dont know what your talking about. ive used macro line for a very long time now and once you put the macro line into the fitting it pretty much wont come back out.

KingTutBaller
09-19-2007, 07:25 PM
I'm buying this online straight from Trinity (cheaper than buying in Canada right now, the dollar is so close and American retail is cheaper :D). Yeah Skin, I knew the hose itself did not have threads just wondering if the adapters of both macro and braided hose would fit into the x-chamber. Thanks for lettin me know about the metric adapter.

Anyone been using Trinity remotes?

SkinWalk3r
09-20-2007, 05:53 AM
I'm buying this online straight from Trinity (cheaper than buying in Canada right now, the dollar is so close and American retail is cheaper :D). Yeah Skin, I knew the hose itself did not have threads just wondering if the adapters of both macro and braided hose would fit into the x-chamber. Thanks for lettin me know about the metric adapter.

Anyone been using Trinity remotes?

OK . if you decide to buy the braided hose GO to a local store with your gun and do it. A piece thats off by even 1/4 of an inch is very difficult to conform/bend the right to fit. I had to buy three pieces !!

shunut
09-20-2007, 06:44 AM
Macroline is great. It is very cheap, easy to get a hold of, and works great. I think its much better than steel braided hose just because its so easy to use. I've used it forever and have only had a problem with it once. I had a piece leak, replaced it and was set, only took about 2 minutes. If macroline wasn't good, why would all the high end markers come stock with it? You think that Planet Eclipse would make a $2000 SL74 then say, eh, just throw some macroline on it, if it was bad?

As for the X-Chamber, I wouldn't waste my money. Its really a pointless upgrade. If you want to get something to replace your current fore grip get a regulator. If you use co2 get a Palmers or a Bob Long Torpedo. If you have HPA you can pretty much use anything but I'd recommend CP just because they are good regulators and really aren't too extremely expensive.

vortech05
09-20-2007, 07:00 AM
Also as a recommendation since you will be ordering from trinity, pick up one of the clamping feednecks. I love mine, so easy to use, and you dont have to worry about keeping a penny in your pocket to keep tightening that ***.