PDA

View Full Version : MR2 Board...

QuiGonKen
09-16-2007, 10:32 AM
hey i remember reading somewhere that the MR series uses the same boards as the VS is that correct?

cuz i was thinkin' of pickin up the Tadao board for mr.2 (when i can afford it LoL) [http://canadianpaintball.com/main/access/spyder.htm]

also if u had experience with this LMK, altho i dont play much speedball, id like to make mr.2 something that is underestimated but can hold its own on any field :D

chnk
09-16-2007, 11:41 AM
yea they do, do a reverse trigger switch mod aka sensitive trigger switch mod, lighten your trigger switch and you'll be able to walk faster, thats what did,

i went out on the feild and all the speedball guys said i was cheating by using full auto, i had to remove my torunament lock just to prove them wrong, then they thought i was ramping,

i play with pmrs, shockers, and timmies all day, im the only one using a spyder so im already underestimated

as for the tadao board, the **** kicks ass i dont have one in my mr2, but i tried one in a pmr, loved it i plan on getting one now

QuiGonKen
09-18-2007, 08:35 AM
cool thanks for the review! im just savin up now...hopefully soon..the first upgrade i was supposed to get was the friggin grips...but alas there is no sign of them :(