PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Hallmark soundboard

HeadShot
09-11-2007, 06:33 PM
so I went to the mall the other day, I entered the Hallmark card shop. and there were these cards with the music and the movie clip sounds. I looked into the side of one of the cards and noticed that the sound board and speaker could in fact be put into the handel of my Spyder elecrta. so I looked around ,found a sound card that I liked (its a shreik one with Puss'n boots "Unguard, ReaaHH!!"*sword play sounds*) and brought it home with me.

I'm realy jealous of the new vertue russian legion board. I mean its cool, its a great board and it plays songs on it.

so I have been doing some tinkering (alot actualy, this is project #3...and then #4 is the ego feed...list goes on) and I have it to where I want it.

alls thats left to do is resauder the solinoid and +, - pwr to the Spy board

so here's the materials and tools your gonna need. I'll put steps 1 and 2 on either wendsday or thursday night. so you'll have to wait untill then.

materials:
1. hallmark sound card of your choice
2. #1 or #2 wire (what ever your comfortable using)
3. Saudering resin

Tools
1.Phillipshead screwdriver
2.Dremmel
3.Dremmel engraving small ball bit
4.7/64th's drill bit
5. An Awl (its a pointed handle used to make marks)
6.a Saudering Iron
7.a pair of dikes to cut the wire.
8. A razor

thats everything, your going to spend about 5 to 6 dollars on the sound card but its worth it. I guarentee its going to turn heads.

NeedForSpeed
09-11-2007, 06:51 PM
You have pictures?
Is it activiated by the push of a button?

HeadShot
09-12-2007, 04:18 PM
yup :) it dose. I integrated it into the board.when I turn my spy on ,the sound board sounds off. I'll take some pictures of it. and maybe a video or 2. do you know if video can be played here??? or do i have to put it on utube or something??

pb34
09-12-2007, 04:45 PM
There is no video uploading program on the forum so you'll have to put it on some other website and put the link here.

Oscum Guy
09-12-2007, 05:33 PM
sweet dude! should try with my timmy. how large is the sound board?

thatd be sweet if you hooked this up to a kila vibe bord where the motor is and it would play the sound when you need to reload!