PDA

View Full Version : mr1 Trouble

badfish579
09-11-2007, 03:02 PM
Ok So i took apart my Mr1 the other day to clean it. Went to put it back together and it wouldnt cock. So i pushed the cockign pink down a little but more then it wouldnt moveforward and could only move about half a cenitmer. So i took it apart again and tryed again same thing. NO sure whats happingign any help on what to do?

thanks

kbonnell
09-11-2007, 03:53 PM
Are you sure the striker did not turn and the hole is a little off. Just double check because it has to be perfectly straight for the pin to enter the hole.

interceptorMR2
09-11-2007, 05:39 PM
yeah try what he said, and try looking on exactly how the mr1 is pulled apart in the manual. If you dont have the manual just look it up on the regular Kingman site, and it should have a "blow up" image of the gun. I had a similar problem with my old Viewloader triad and i just looked at the manual for help. I'm not sure if you have it wrong, but i sure did :D

cyberthrasher_706
09-11-2007, 07:57 PM
Hmm, There aren't many ways you can go wrong there. First thing first, Read that manual, it is your best friend. Second thing after that is to make sure that the cocking pin is through the top of the striker but not all the way into it, it will go further than what it's supposed to be at, You should kinda feel a click when it's there but it will still go further so just back it off a hair. The hardest part about putting the gun back together is lining up the striker and the bolt to get the pin in so you will want to check that first. Also make sure that the bolt is in the right way, probably not your problem but something you'll want to watch out for. Make sure the slot for the detent is on the right side of the gun other wise you may sheer the detent off and you'll only lob paint out about 3 - 5 feet ( Yes that's experience talking). Will the bolt move without the cocking pin??? If so I'd be willing to bet that you didn't quite make it through the hole in the striker. Hopefully my rambling here was some help for you.

badfish579
09-12-2007, 04:25 PM
i have no idea hwta you gusy ar etalking about i got the manual form kingman website but im confused just ganna take it to boston paintball have them do it thanks anyways tho

interceptorMR2
09-12-2007, 04:34 PM
okay yeah i had to mess around with a few paintball markers before i got good at putting these together... id say i sort of ruined one but thats a long story...

badfish579
09-13-2007, 05:02 PM
ok so i took one more look at it and i took off the trigger frame and Kbonnell was rigth the stricker bolt was off a little so i fixed it shot it off today is fine just might need to be chronoed

kbonnell
09-13-2007, 05:34 PM
Now you can get back to shootin' . have fun!!!