PDA

View Full Version : Pmr Special Edition!

stefano_cercone
09-09-2007, 06:32 PM
now this gun is 399.95 but i want to know the lenght of the barrel and if its worth or the normal PMR is god thanx

any advise put it:D

bigred76
09-10-2007, 03:13 PM
Hah, I just got my PMR LE in today. :) It's not a bad gun, deffinately feels great. The dumb store was closed today (bastards :dodgy:), so I haven't ran air through it, but based on the previous owner's take, it's a great gun. The barrel on these is a 2 piece 12" Proto. It's a pretty good barrel from what I've heard, but I have yet to try mine out.

timmyshoota
09-10-2007, 03:23 PM
The gun he speaks of was mine. I loved it, and I've been whoring high end guns for awhile. I went from a DM7 to the PMR and was not disappointed. The things I liked about the SE PMR was that its got all the important parts for the gun included, for a lot less than you'd pay if you bought all the ups and a regular PMR. The 2 piece Proto barrels are nice. I was using crap paint when I used it and got crap results, but I've used them in the past and they are great. The gun needs absolutely no upgrades, because its got everything you need to have a great gun. Its light, gets decent efficiency, and has a board with all the modes and settings you need. Best gun on the market as far as price to performance ratio.

stefano_cercone
09-10-2007, 05:00 PM
does the trigger feels good it sems xtrange???and how back yo can put it or the Action village picture its the maximum?? also if you have agood photo thanx!:D

timmyshoota
09-10-2007, 05:04 PM
does the trigger feels good it sems xtrange???and how back yo can put it or the Action village picture its the maximum?? also if you have agood photo thanx!:D

I never adjusted the trigger, but I imagine you could adjust it back more. It has adjustments.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v163/chakazulu/DSC00672.jpg

Best pic I have of my old one/bigred's.

bigred76
09-10-2007, 05:09 PM
The trigger is alrite, but I know I'm going to be adjusting it in the near future. A bit stiff for my taste. Just some tinkering needed. ;)

timmyshoota
09-10-2007, 05:10 PM
The trigger worked for what I need. 3 pulls then PSP ramp. :)

Maxx-Damage
09-10-2007, 05:18 PM
I like the price drops! (im sure u who planned on sellin arnt happy, hdh...)

So badly do i wish i had money for the blue and black 1(my team colors)

timmyshoota
09-10-2007, 05:20 PM
I got what I paid for mine when I sold it, and I bought mine when they first came out. :) The buyer still paid less than they are now though.

DRAGON
09-10-2007, 06:20 PM
The trigger is alrite, but I know I'm going to be adjusting it in the near future. A bit stiff for my taste. Just some tinkering needed. ;)

It's not so much the trigger, or even the spring for that matter. The microswitches have a fairly heavy depression and return. I'm just comparing that to a decent Spyder 50g switch. Still it's not resilient enough for a very quick return to get fairly high rof's in semi only w/o the spring IMO. What I did was to cut the trigger spring down a coil or so at a time till I got the tweeked trigger pull and resilience I wanted. I also tweeked the debounce setting of the board while I was at it. Think I have it where I want it now. Much better than the stock pull -

bigred76
09-10-2007, 08:43 PM
Yeah, I payed a bit cheaper than what they're for now. They were $500 new when I originally bought it, though, so it was a great savings on my part. I don't think I can quite divulge what exactly I payed for it as it has to do with Chris's sponsorship, so if he'll tell you, then you can know.

Yeah, the stock pull in semi is a *****. The pull in PSP ramping's great though. I could pull it with one finger at full ROF all day long. I'll have to try that Drago, I was thinking about it and came to pretty much the same conclusion. Next time you have your PMR open, could you tell me how many coils are left on your spring, and the debounce? I just am curious for a ball park of what it'll take.

Oh, one thing that you should know about the PMR... The stock board has 4 modes of fire, not 3. Pull the extra time and it gives you NXL. :) I <3 manufacture's hidden modes.

timmyshoota
09-11-2007, 06:53 AM
Yeah, I payed a bit cheaper than what they're for now. They were $500 new when I originally bought it, though, so it was a great savings on my part. I don't think I can quite divulge what exactly I payed for it as it has to do with Chris's sponsorship, so if he'll tell you, then you can know.

Yeah, the stock pull in semi is a *****. The pull in PSP ramping's great though. I could pull it with one finger at full ROF all day long. I'll have to try that Drago, I was thinking about it and came to pretty much the same conclusion. Next time you have your PMR open, could you tell me how many coils are left on your spring, and the debounce? I just am curious for a ball park of what it'll take.

Oh, one thing that you should know about the PMR... The stock board has 4 modes of fire, not 3. Pull the extra time and it gives you NXL. :) I <3 manufacture's hidden modes.

Shhh, I had teh hax board. :dodgy: