PDA

View Full Version : Pilot Charger Help Needed

frogmanca
09-08-2007, 05:15 PM
I just bought a Spyder Pilot (USED, Not ACS, it's the older blue one) and it didn't have the charger with it but does have a rechargable battery so I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the specs are for the charger so I can find a cheap replacement one or if anyone has a spare they want to give me that would be great but I dout thats going to happen

So if you can PLZ HELP

MVS1
09-08-2007, 05:52 PM
I just bought a Spyder Pilot (USED, Not ACS, it's the older blue one) and it didn't have the charger with it but does have a rechargable battery so I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the specs are for the charger so I can find a cheap replacement one or if anyone has a spare they want to give me that would be great but I dout thats going to happen

So if you can PLZ HELP
I'll sell ya the java 9v recharable batt and charger cheap, pm me and we'll work something out.

Bilbo
09-17-2007, 08:14 AM
I asked the exact same question a few months back. I don't remember the answer, but I did get one. Do a search of the forum and you should see it. I think it was about 9V, 40mA, but I'm not sure.

So if you can PLZ HELP