PDA

View Full Version : Questions and Points About The Spyder Pilot ACS

forcepaintball77
09-08-2007, 10:46 AM
I have a few questions I need answered and some points I'd like to make.
1. I got my new Spyder about a month and a half ago and my tourney lock is on but I haven't even took the red switch out. The tourney lock won't turn off so i,ve been stuck in semi for about two weeks now. If you know why please reply because it's bugging me really bad.:mad:
2. I'm looking to buy a new board for my gun. I don't know what to get a Tadao board or the new Virtue Spyder board or if there is any other boards I should get.:confused:
3. I'm also looking to get a new barrel and have no idea what to get.
4. I've been playing paintball for about three years mostly woodsball but now im getting into speedball if tryed many different kinds of paint but the paint with the best price to quality is Visible Impact from Wal-Mart. It costs only about $18 dollars cdn and shoots dead straight, has a good shell thickness and a wicked paint fill. In a two week span I,ve bought about five 500 bags and am completely in love with them.:o

Spyder Pilot ACS
20 OZ. CO2 tank
Lapco Clamping Feedneck
Viewloader Evolution 2 Hopper
Stryker 12" barrel

oldironmudder
09-08-2007, 11:15 AM
I have a few questions I need answered and some points I'd like to make.
1. I got my new Spyder about a month and a half ago and my tourney lock is on but I haven't even took the red switch out. The tourney lock won't turn off so i,ve been stuck in semi for about two weeks now. If you know why please reply because it's bugging me really bad.

It could be loose or even a bad connector. Take a short piece of wire & touch the terminals on the board & try to change modes. If that dont work & nobody else answers call kingman.

2. I'm looking to buy a new board for my gun. I don't know what to get a Tadao board or the new Virtue Spyder board or if there is any other boards I should get.

The T-board is the cheapest Ive seen. All of the pretty much have the same modes so I guess it would be up to your wallet.

3. I'm also looking to get a new barrel and have no idea what to get...

J&J, Lapco, Freak, etc.... do a search for barrel & see what other folks say about them. Also check out PBRs reviews on barrels.

James

SGT NO PANTS
09-08-2007, 11:52 AM
yeah the same thing is wrong with my gun. the battery light is constantly on even if its a new battery and i cant change modes. im gonna try what mudder said though..so thanks