PDA

View Full Version : Spyder package (for sale)

DieHard Baller
09-06-2007, 06:57 PM
Hey people....im selling a spyder electra (with rocking trigger) for only $130...it is a package so you also get a remote coil, a mask, and Wisper barrel...everything works fine, and the remote and gun have only been used a couple of times. the barrel is GREAT...i would never think of parting with it but i got a new gun that dont have spyder threads, its light, accurate, and quiet....it works osm with the gun!...if you r interested...u can e-mail me at Klemmson@aim.com (i have some more info...and pics)...thanks!!! (i will also accept trades for pumps)

Drefish99
09-06-2007, 07:03 PM
Please post in the correct forum. We have a place for these types of threads. Thanks.

EDIT: Just a heads up. I didn't notice it before but you need to have a pic to accompany this BST thread. I suggest reading the rules here - http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=12934

I will give you 24 hrs to post pics or this thread gets closed. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

DieHard Baller
09-06-2007, 07:53 PM
hey im sry, i didnt know i needed a pic...i'll take them and try to have them up...but u will probably have to close the thread...i wont have pics 'till sat. night

Drefish99
09-06-2007, 08:28 PM
OK. No worries. Just repost in this forum when you have everything together. Thanks.