PDA

View Full Version : PILOT ACS at Walmart CHEAP!

nbishop66
02-06-2006, 11:32 AM
I just happened to be cruising around Wally World over the weekend and saw that they now carry the New Pilot ACS in Red Fade for $138. Damn good price for anyone interested in picking one up. I paid $199 from a PB shop and Aciton Village sells for about $158.

gailon24
02-06-2006, 11:44 AM
Don't forget that Walmart is one of the main stores that removes the full auto jumper, so if anyone picks one up they'll have to also pick up a jumper...probably available at walmart rofl

homerj109
02-06-2006, 12:38 PM
Thats where I got mine from.

And it is full auto and everything.

nbishop66
02-06-2006, 12:57 PM
I just came from my local PB shop, told them the price and they couldn't believe it. They told me they pay $155 and sell it for $179. They are not to happy with Kingman Right now. One of thier suppliers, Nation Paintball Supply, has dropped the Kingman Line entirely. Probably because of them selling to Wally World so damn cheaply.

PandaTruenoGTS
02-06-2006, 09:43 PM
well you have to remember though.. walmart is only the biggest company in america.. they can buy 10 times more bulk than anyone else without thinking twice and thier main gun line is spyders. So that's why they are so cheap.

DRAGON
02-06-2006, 10:51 PM
.......... One of thier suppliers, Nation Paintball Supply, has dropped the Kingman Line entirely. Probably because of them selling to Wally World so damn cheaply.

NPS hasn't carried Spyder markers for quite a while and it's not because of Walmart. I won't even get into it. You'll never see the Kingman trailer at PSP events either. National doesn't have such a great rapport with some of their dealers either. They sell wholesale to dealers then compete with them at relative prices on their retail sites to the would be customers of their clients. Kingman has weekly specials for their dealers. If your local pro shop bought too many at the wrong time, it's not Kingman's fault. They didn't twist their arm to buy did they? It was their decision not Kingman's -

chimpo414
02-07-2006, 03:42 AM
Has anyone actually seen the pilot acs at wallyworld? I have been to a couple of them and they don't carry it in the store. Only online.

nbishop66
02-07-2006, 04:32 PM
I used to work at a shop in the late 80s early 90s. I set up an account with National PB Supply when good old Doug and Rick owned it.Those 2 guys were the best, then somehow Gino got involved and opened a W/H in NJ. I didn't care to much for him. I refused to deal with Gino and always called the good old boys from down south. I had been with them from their begining so they didn't make me order from the NJ W/H.

I don't know who they get them through, but they are tooo small to order directly from Kingman. They don't carry any Kingman Guns, only special order. If it's less than $400, it's not on their shelf.

Rastaskater
02-12-2006, 10:17 PM
Don't forget that Walmart is one of the main stores that removes the full auto jumper, so if anyone picks one up they'll have to also pick up a jumper...probably available at walmart rofl

They wouldnt sell anything else than the exact same gun that kingman sells. They wouldnt strip it down...lol!

Pballman
06-06-2006, 01:05 PM
yeah walmart has the pilot for a pretty cheap price, but ill do you one better. paintball discounters has it for only $120. im getting one from there very soon. they also have everything else cheap.... ill post the link if anyone wants to look. also any advice on preparing my gun for use would be of value. thanks

http://www.paintball-discounters.com/get_item_070105f_kingman-spyder-pilot-acs-gun-blue-black-fade.htm

pman15
06-06-2006, 01:25 PM
www.orderpaintball.com they have them for 107$,now that is something to say dam about!:D

TheRedBarron
06-06-2006, 01:25 PM
They wouldnt sell anything else than the exact same gun that kingman sells. They wouldnt strip it down...lol!

actually wally world does remove the full auto jumper in most of their electro guns.

Pballman
06-06-2006, 01:28 PM
wow i might have to order from orderpaintball.com instead. thanks for the heads up

Tk-421
06-06-2006, 03:30 PM
Some friends of mine all bought their pilot acs's from walmart and they all had the jumper in them still

The Pink Panther
06-06-2006, 03:49 PM
ya my local shop has 'em for $108 also...and then theres ebay...

SharpObjects
06-06-2006, 03:57 PM
I believe that Orderpaintball.com has it for $107.99, that is the cheapest I've seen it. They also have the Electra for $178, though prices seem likely to drop since the Electra with eyes is coming out. I know where I'm getting my Electra now!

Slammed0
06-06-2006, 04:08 PM
Mine is from Walmart and mine had the jumper in it.

Halucin8
06-06-2006, 04:17 PM
i got mine from actionvillage for 120 with free shipping. Walmart does have them in the stores here in north carolina, but i have no idea if the jumper is in them or not.