PDA

View Full Version : Uncocking @ a hi rof

spyderaron
09-06-2007, 09:58 AM
I keep having a problem with my Pilot uncocking or not recocking when I shoot at a higher rate of fire. I usualy just use one finger to shoot but when I walk the trigger it will not recock sometimes. Does anyone have an answer to this problem?

oldironmudder
09-06-2007, 10:02 AM
Adjust your main spring just a little bit. Turn it clockwise. Do a little & retest it.

Solar
09-06-2007, 10:03 AM
This happens to me.
What happens is the ACS bolt is doing its job. Some say that if you take the bolt out and compress close to 1000 times it'll always recock when it detects something in the barrel. I compressed the spring that much and it still uncocks sometimes.(but it hasn't chopped a single ball since i've done that)

spyderaron
09-06-2007, 10:04 AM
Are you saying the spring isn't strong enough?

It also uncocked when I was shooting it with a friends Velocity.

oldironmudder
09-06-2007, 10:12 AM
When the bolt catchs a ball mid chamber it stops & the striker keeps going to recock the marker. What is happening is the sping in the bolt is just a wee bit hard for the marker to complete its cycle. Either break the bolt spring in more or adjust the main spring like I said above.

spyderaron
09-06-2007, 03:01 PM
Thank you, I'm breaking it in more now.

weitjosh
09-07-2007, 09:08 PM
to tell u the truth, wut it sounds like is u need to get up a regulator on ur set up. it seems ur gun is shooting down, not using a reg can cause shoot down. i had this prob all the time unill i set up a reg and ive nvr had a prob since. not sayin u need to do a full out lp conversion, just buy a reg that can handle 800 psi and a drop block that accepts regs and ull nvr have that prob again. a spring kit wouldnt hurt ya either