PDA

View Full Version : Help with force fed VS2

Elfmaze
09-05-2007, 07:46 PM
I'm qloading a VS2 and iafter sending the marker back to kingman i don' tthink the reg is the problem anymore. when i put pressure on the balls in the feedneck the marker sometimes does not like to fire correctly. burps and just spits the ball out.

Can someone confirm for me that if you load three rounds in the marker and slightly press down on the top ball in the neck the gun doesn't like to fire?

What can i do about this?

oldironmudder
09-05-2007, 07:53 PM
Try hand loading them under no pressure.

Check your ball detents.

Elfmaze
09-05-2007, 10:24 PM
they're not falling out the barrel. the bolt is getting stopped up. the reason it just spits them out is the gun isn't firing fully

oldironmudder
09-06-2007, 03:51 AM
Take the paint off/out of the marker, get it tuned good by dry firing or if you can do it at a field w/ dropping one ball in at a time. Then start filling the feedneck under pressure.

Elfmaze
09-06-2007, 06:19 AM
without feedneck pressure she fires fine i believe. in the six rounds i tested at least. thats why i was suspecting bolt drag

oldironmudder
09-06-2007, 06:21 AM
Manually cycle the internals with out air. See if it drags more in one area.

Did you lube the bolt?

Elfmaze
09-06-2007, 10:51 AM
nah nothing on the bolt. Im thinking of trying to back off some of the q loaders prewinds. i don't shoot fast i just use it to get the hopper off the top of the gun