PDA

View Full Version : Need O-rings

Dmitriy
09-05-2007, 03:16 AM
Hallo :)
please, tell e-shops where I can buy o-rings from Raven Primal. On the parts list (http://www.spyder.tv/section/support/diagrams/raven_primal.pdf) its number is 119 (Striker O-ring) and 127.
There is no tool kits in my city, and I hope on internet shops...

oldironmudder
09-05-2007, 04:32 AM
Actionvillage.com has some. You can piece kits together from places that machineing supplies. I got over 1000 oring from my last order from enco.

Dmitriy
09-06-2007, 06:33 AM
Thank you very much. But whats about another e-shops? I`ll make an order amount not lower then 350USD (because of our Russian`s customer-house features), and I want to establish the most brittle Raven`s parts.
Sorry my orthography ^^

oldironmudder
09-06-2007, 06:57 AM
As far as other shops, just look around. Ive made a few orders with actionvillage & one from skanline. Everything else has been local or on forums.

Looking at the USPS shipping thingy, rates arent to bad to Russia.

I want to establish the most brittle Raven`s parts.

huh?

DonF
09-13-2007, 08:43 PM
Thank you very much. But whats about another e-shops? I`ll make an order amount not lower then 350USD (because of our Russian`s customer-house features), and I want to establish the most brittle Raven`s parts.
Sorry my orthography ^^

I think he was wanting to do a large order because of Russian Customs and he is wanting to find out what Raven parts break most often. ... Maybe?

Kenny_McCormic
10-14-2007, 10:38 AM
Probably a #15 tank oring if its anything like a spyder

EDIT: just realized we are dealing with an EP gun probably not a #15