PDA

View Full Version : Pmr?

stefano_cercone
09-03-2007, 08:09 PM
hey im thinking of buying a PMR i want to know if any u pgrades are good?? the UL or any comment you have to post

thanx!:D

Paradox313
09-03-2007, 08:18 PM
Wait for 2 more months

The retail on the all the Proto markers is severely plummeting. So just wait when they're really cheap, or wait for an '08 gun.

DRAGON
09-03-2007, 08:26 PM
I think you should buy now since prices are so low. They may be jacked up again in a couple months since the old stock will be replaced by the new. It's prolly why prices have been lowered so much now. I never thought I'd like this composite trigger frame but surprisingly I do. Adding the UL frame only makes the marker heavier. It does add a different board though with more options. For me, those are options I'll never use. If you want ups, get New Designz. They'll have what you want -

vikingshadow
09-04-2007, 04:42 AM
All the PMR upgrades are good - though most only replace the composite parts and really add no performance upgrade at all (feedneck collar, eye cover, bolt cap, etc...) New Designs is a good way to go - though I don't think the weight of the UL frame is really all that different. The shape and comfort more than make up for the weight, but as it is, it's more of a comfort thing than a performace upgrade. Although, when you break it down, for what you get with the UL frame, it's definitely worth the price as opposed to buying all that stuff separately.

I'm thinking that I agree with Dragon - perhaps the low prices are just PMs way of clearing stock before the new year models come out. At least I really hope so!

Tito=PBL
09-04-2007, 01:03 PM
I think you should buy now since prices are so low. They may be jacked up again in a couple months since the old stock will be replaced by the new. It's prolly why prices have been lowered so much now. -

yea thats what i think. but i think i might get a ul frame before it jackup again. just to upgrade something.

i like the new trinity frame for the pmr better than the NDZ though. you might want to get a look at that. its pretty sweet.

stefano_cercone
09-04-2007, 04:45 PM
thanx for the advise i think ill go for the UL its only 25 more dollars and maybe a nother good up?

vikingshadow
09-04-2007, 04:46 PM
Back cap, though if you're careful, you won't really need it.

stefano_cercone
09-05-2007, 09:55 PM
what modes does the stock board has ??? are the same as the UL frame???

thanx

HelpDeskHustler
09-06-2007, 03:33 AM
yes.

nppl/semi
psp/"zburst" (pull 3 times fast and every pull becomes like 3 shot bursts)
millenium/"ramp"
xball/ 3 shot semi, 4th shot full auto hold.

applesauce
09-06-2007, 07:51 AM
what happened to my post?