PDA

View Full Version : vs3 low pressure

osofastferu
09-03-2007, 08:12 AM
Hey everyone, I just bought a vs3 and im kinda new to the HPA tank thing, used to using CO2. So I just bought a HPA Pure Energy tank 48/3000 and it sez it is preset at 800 psi. Will this be alright to use in this gun??? do i have to adjust anything? wanna make sure before i plug it into the gun and damage it. any info would be great, thanks

Griff
09-03-2007, 04:49 PM
Have you read the manual for your marker yet? It should be fine, but if worried check your manual and lower your pressur Reg. You will want to dry fire your marker 2,000 times to help beak in your reg. I added a drop or two of a lube (light oil) before taping tank on. so it lubes your reg. and valve of your marker.Adjust pressure up to 220-250:cool: .

TXTeague
09-04-2007, 09:56 AM
The tank is fine. The gun has a reg/ASA combination that is going to bring the pressure of the tank down to the level that is acceptable for the internals of the gun. If you need to adjust the reg. pressure be sure to fire after each adjustment to see the correct reading on the gage. One thing to mention is that the adjustment on the reg. is very sensitive. A small turn of the screw goes creates quite a change in pressure.
Good luck...