PDA

View Full Version : VS2 Housekeeping

Krytos
09-02-2007, 06:56 PM
Just some quick questions. I've had my VS2 for a few months now and I play pretty hard and pretty frequently.

Last weekend I tripped nasty running to my bunker and fell facefirst. Apart from the usual embarrassment and ribbing I got from my friends, I saw that my feedneck had popped out of the body. When I got back to my table I saw that the threads for both the neck and body were pretty much intact, but still seemed kinda..."eroded" is the closest word for it. I wrapped the neck threads up with teflon tape and it help up well for the rest of the day.

Is there anyway to get a new body without having to buy the Trinity model? Does Kingman offer replacements?

The second question is are there any spring kits for the VS? or do I have to cut down the regular Spyder springs kits?

Border411
09-03-2007, 04:54 AM
I had the same issue with my neck (CCM). I actually put a few dabs of JB weld on it then tightened it down. Havent had a problem yet, and it is an inexpensive fix.

Kenny_McCormic
09-03-2007, 08:21 AM
you must cut hammer springs but the valve spring is a regular compact style one.