PDA

View Full Version : thinkin' about a q loader

nick_t33
09-02-2007, 03:42 PM
i got a few q's

am i gonna need tougher detents so that it's not pushing the balls out the barrel

how would i mount it under the barrel, but not to the barrel, if there's a way to do that

SkinWalk3r
09-03-2007, 06:24 AM
First you will need the CMS kit from Qloader.
Then go to the hardware store and get your self a long M5(8) bolt. Its a metric bolt of 5mm x "whatever" mm long. I got a 80mm long one. This is the same gauge screw as the one that used to mount the fore grips to the gun. Now while you are there also pick up a wooden round dowel rod of at least 3/4 inch diameter.
What you will esentially have to do is take out the front mounting screw on the grip. Then mount the long M5/50mm screw in its place and turn it in all the way till it stops. Then measure how much of it sticks out past the body of the grip and cut a piece of the dowel rod to the same length. Drill a hole down the body of the dowel to thread the 5mm bolt through. You are basically mounting the dowel rod in FRONt of the foregrip vertically. Now use the CMS to mount the qloader to the dowel.

DRCeccato
09-03-2007, 07:34 AM
You can also take the largest mounting ring and hammer it to fit around the foregrip with either the standard or custom mounting socket.

nick_t33
09-03-2007, 09:30 AM
just had an idea, could i just replace the front foregrip screw with a another screw long enough to fit through the socket and back into the gun, would that work?

spyderpilotacs05
09-03-2007, 11:36 AM
just get a warp feed instead

http://www.airgun.com/warp_feed.shtml

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lAJOy7ukl8

what ever its your choice....

nick_t33
09-03-2007, 04:02 PM
nah, too bulky, plus i got nowhere to mount it that would be compfotable for me

chnk
09-03-2007, 04:05 PM
just mount it under the barrel, there are plenty of ghetto ways to mount a qloader, just think of one

SkinWalk3r
09-03-2007, 04:58 PM
just had an idea, could i just replace the front foregrip screw with a another screw long enough to fit through the socket and back into the gun, would that work?

that IS what is I said. Only if you just use the screw its going to be too thin for the CMS to attach to. Thus the dowel ....

nick_t33
09-04-2007, 11:55 AM
i'll just put a small washer at the end of the screw

SkinWalk3r
09-04-2007, 12:20 PM
have you seen the picture of the mounting socket. Take a close look at the metal strap on it. You mount that to a screw , even with a washer at the tip, its still a good chance it will slip off, Not to mention it will be flopping around like a clock hand.

vortech05
09-05-2007, 04:56 PM
Lol that warp feed thing looks ghetto as f**k