PDA

View Full Version : Whatever number guy fight

SupaSnipa
09-02-2007, 03:15 PM
Hey All, I'm sorry I took vikes spot from him but I just couldnt help myself i had to have this one.

Red Vines or Twizlers

I'm a redvines guy myself...lets see what you think!

vikingshadow
09-02-2007, 03:18 PM
Hmmmm, is this a guy fight, or a kiddie fight? :p

Kidding, kidding! I like twizzlers, myself. However, I was thinking of doing another guy fight...I'll wait for this one to be finished though!

Paintballadict18
09-02-2007, 03:22 PM
red vines fo sho

xsgmike66x
09-02-2007, 04:02 PM
Well considering I've never heard of Red Vines untill now, Twizzlers for me.

paintballkid0206
09-02-2007, 04:06 PM
never had red vines. i love cherry twizzlers. the ones that you can peel apart

Oscum Guy
09-02-2007, 04:07 PM
wtf are red vines

SupaSnipa
09-02-2007, 04:10 PM
Nones Heard Of Redvines!!!! What Is This World Coming To!

Paintballadict18
09-02-2007, 04:14 PM
Nones Heard Of Redvines!!!! What Is This World Coming To!

wow!!!! redvines are like the mackdaddy of licorice!!!

Heres some history on them for the people who DONT know

RED VINES

The name alone inspires countless theater memories. For almost a century, Red Vines® candy has been providing entertainment and enjoyment to the young and young at heart. Deeply rooted in the traditions of the American West, the Red Vines® brand is the premium-quality licorice. It continues its old-world licorice making practices starting with the same tried-and-true ingredients from its original recipe. Red Vines® is the only major brand still making twists with respect for tradition. The result is a distinctive, rich taste; soft and chewy texture; and desirable appearance, setting it apart from other chewy confections. In fact, Red Vines® candy is the number one non-chocolate confection in the West, where licorice means Red Vines®.Red Vines® brand candy is simply the premiere no-frills snack: fat-free, no preservatives, very low sodium. A favorite at work and at home, in school and in the car, at concerts and the movies, the timeless treat evokes nostalgia of penny candy days and continues to be a definitive mainstay of the movie experience both for moviegoers and movie stars. As the company approaches its centennial, the Red Vines® brand looks forward to creating more experiences and lasting memories for years to come.Classic. Original. Authentic.

THE AMERICAN LICORICE COMPANY

American Licorice Company is a world leader in the manufacture of extruded candy products. Its brands include Red Vines®, Snaps®, Sour Punch® and Super Ropes® candy products. American Licorice is one of the oldest companies in the U.S. candy industry. Since its establishment in 1914 by a candy entrepreneur, American Licorice has brought enjoyment to people through its products. American Licorice respects and continues in its tradition of producing premium-quality candies like Red Vines® Black Licorice and Original Red Twists, Snaps® bite-size licorice pieces and Super Ropes® candy. As the company approaches its centennial, American Licorice continues to strongly value its people and increasingly focus on innovation, markets, technology and leadership. Its commitment to innovation began in the early 1990s when American Licorice became one of the first candy companies to expand into the sour candy market with the launch of the Sour Punch® line.American Licorice Company remains an independent business that is dedicated to the tradition of making quality products that will be enjoyed generation after generation.

SupaSnipa
09-02-2007, 04:41 PM
^^very VERY nicely said ^^

Paintballadict18
09-02-2007, 04:43 PM
Twizlers
:pwnd:

HelpDeskHustler
09-03-2007, 07:02 AM
only the twizlers that you can unravel... i don't eat those cheap ones.

leed
09-03-2007, 08:31 AM

QFT.

Charfizcool
09-03-2007, 09:24 AM
wow I see redvines at any store I ever go to! I voted twizlers red vines are always hard.

bigred76
09-03-2007, 09:46 AM
Redvines are just too damn hard... Taste great, but too much effort for me to get my licorice. Twizlers win for me!

Paintballadict18
09-03-2007, 11:01 AM
but thats why there cool

interceptorMR2
11-16-2007, 08:12 PM
Red vines all de way mon:cool:

newkid
11-17-2007, 04:54 AM
:yeahthat:

EDIT: srry vike didnt notice the date

vikingshadow
11-17-2007, 04:59 AM
You guys know this thread died like two months ago, right?

xsvly-fat
11-17-2007, 07:32 AM
to me theres no difference but i'll eat any of them. =)