PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite spiffy type paintball saying.....

DRAGON
09-02-2007, 02:43 PM
Just trying to gather up some funny :jester:, smack talk :bird: , serious :cry: , philosophies :pop: or any in general paintball sayings. Yano, like Evil's "Are those my balls on your face?". Can be some you saw, some you saw in someone's sig, some you made up yourself, anything clever will do. List 1 or 10 if you'd like -

SOUND OFF! :jot:

Oscum Guy
09-02-2007, 02:57 PM
i stuck my 14" stiffi in her bushmaster. lolz

Paintballadict18
09-02-2007, 03:12 PM
"Crossfire Does Not Care Who You Are. Wear Your Helmet At All Times."

"REMOVE YOUR BARREL PLUGS! THREE, TWO, ONE ..."

NeedForSpeed
09-02-2007, 05:17 PM
like Evil's "Are those my balls on your face?"

HAHA, I had that on one of my hoppers a while ago. That's a good one.

Not that I necessarily agree with it but it made me chuckle today although I've seen it a bunch of times:

"Save a rock, throw an ion"

SupaSnipa
09-02-2007, 05:31 PM
"Save a rock, throw an ion" haha had that as my personal saying a while ago

Hossy
09-02-2007, 05:50 PM
mine used to be something like...

Accuracy and Killing by Overshooting.

but oh well i forgot it. The point is shoot a 100000 balls and have fun, and get kills that way

Krytos
09-02-2007, 05:58 PM
"The only way to play is hard"

applesauce
09-03-2007, 07:04 AM
'mowin' faces' <---said by me more then once....

Oscum Guy
09-03-2007, 07:09 AM
killin fools, rapin noobs etc.

pugster
09-03-2007, 08:46 AM
i think the sound of gunshots straight up in the air while I delivering the flag is all the smack talk i need.

Chris Cole
09-03-2007, 08:57 AM
"Stop crying, your goggles will fog"

"Wear it!"

vikingshadow
09-03-2007, 09:10 AM
'mowin' faces' <---said by me more then once....
killin fools, rapin noobs etc.

These are the absolute WORST sayings in paintball, in my opinion. I absolutely hate it when people say this crap - makes the sport sound stupid and gangsta wannabe...That, along with the contract killer garbage that spews from the lips of every kid under the age of 18...also, makes the sport look bad to those not in the game.

My favorite is probably, "Play hard or go home" and the "Stop crying, your goggles will fog."

Oscum Guy
09-03-2007, 01:57 PM
lol contact killer. yeah i agree, jus puttin it out there.

HelpDeskHustler
09-03-2007, 02:56 PM
a couple of my favorites from a kid who used to play local tournies

"stop shooting, I'm reloading" (he was just kidding, but the guy who was shooting thought he was a noob so he stopped, only to get bunkered)

@ a redhaired kid "ref check him, i think his hair is on fire"

bigred76
09-03-2007, 03:35 PM
I don't know Vike... Sometimes, they just go out so easily it's like mowing a lawn. :shrug:

I go out on the field and scream "Turkey Shoot!" :D

SupaSnipa
09-03-2007, 04:38 PM
I like firstcallpaintball.com's saying "Does your rectum hurt? You should have bought from us"

paintballkid0206
09-03-2007, 05:00 PM
"Save a rock, throw an ion"

my friend made custom grips for his ion. made of wood. that said that. i just smiled and chuckled. i almost said "ok..." and threw it. lol

DRAGON
09-03-2007, 05:33 PM
These are the absolute WORST sayings in paintball, in my opinion. I absolutely hate it when people say this crap - makes the sport sound stupid and gangsta wannabe...That, along with the contract killer garbage that spews from the lips of every kid under the age of 18...also, makes the sport look bad to those not in the game.

............."Stop crying, your goggles will fog.

I like that one :D

These sound great. Any others? -

applesauce
09-04-2007, 10:38 AM
mowing faces is not a 'gangster saying! is not all that much different that saying 'are those my balls on your face?'

play hard or go home is too general i think. paint ball isn't like any other sport, personally i don't think the common sayings should be. '

Ill give you the 'killin fools raping noobs' quote is kinda lame. but the mowing faces is clever i think.

TimVanNormal
09-04-2007, 11:38 AM
Accuracy in volume is always a funny one.

Chris Cole
09-04-2007, 11:52 AM
"One case, no kill."

VS3 Sniper
09-04-2007, 11:54 AM
I seem to remenber one a like "Its takes one ball, one marker, one person, one second to end the game" might have gotton the order mixed up but u get the idea.

vikingshadow
09-04-2007, 12:52 PM
mowing faces is not a 'gangster saying! is not all that much different that saying 'are those my balls on your face?'

play hard or go home is too general i think. paint ball isn't like any other sport, personally i don't think the common sayings should be. '

Ill give you the 'killin fools raping noobs' quote is kinda lame. but the mowing faces is clever i think.

meh - first of all, "mowin faces" isn't even close to being as clever or funny as "Are those my balls on your face?" Also, who said that saying was any better? I actually know people (who aren't female, by the way) who were offended by that saying. I wasn't one of them - I thought it was funny WAAAYYY back when it came out...however, it's like everything else. It gets old.

Paintball is just like other sports - people who play paintball just like to blow it off by saying that. You run, you work as a team, you practice, you play and you have fun. How is that not like any other sport? Tell me one thing, besides using guns, that it's any different than other sports? At least that would require more "special" terms for play? The sayings that work for other sports work for this sport as well.

Despite my objections, "mowing faces" MAY have been clever - 6 years ago. Now, it's just another one in a long line of overused, tired, silly comments that makes young guys feel "cool." Or should I throw in that other overused, tired, silly term, "Agg?" Oh, wait. Now someone's going to get offended! But how's it any different?

Sorry if you don't agree, that's how I feel. I in no way am telling people NOT to use them - I could care less one way or the other. However, using those terms don't make me think you're cool - and to tell the truth, if someone uses them when referring to me, it makes me go after them on the field that much harder...

bigred76
09-04-2007, 12:58 PM
Vike, you're agg. :loveeyes:

You know, typing that much about it obviously means that there's something there in you that feels one way or another about how others use those sayings, right? :dodgy:

Don't get yer panties in a knot, keep the sayings a' coming!

vikingshadow
09-04-2007, 01:07 PM
My name's Vike - and I'm Agg...

Hey, some of us just have a large vocabulary and know how to put words together to explain something clearly and concisely. I can dumb it down if it would help! :devil:

Also, leave my panites out of this. I like them in a knot! Feels goooooddddd! :p

bigred76
09-04-2007, 01:09 PM
Actually, that was merely a rant (a short one for you!) with common day words. ;) Much love Vike, but people will use what language they will. It's like Ebonics: it wont go away; you're going to have to get used to it and learn to cope. We all have.

panites
Spell check is also your friend, mate. :)

vikingshadow
09-04-2007, 01:40 PM
Love back atcha, but wait a second - it wasn't a rant.

Edit - Ok, I'm not going to get sucked in further - I edited my post to get rid of words. You know, those dangerous things that kids complain about when you write too many of them in a public place...

Yikes! Too many words - I'm killing these kids with words!

I just gave an opinion - that's all. Wasn't telling anyone not to do anything. But I'm finished.

weitjosh
09-04-2007, 02:16 PM
to end the arguement, my fav saying (also the one i play by) is death before dishonor. basically sayin cheating is stupid

HeadShot
09-04-2007, 02:16 PM
well if thats how you feel vike and others.. then I'll change my quote. I can't be goin'round here offending people while I help them out.

Chris Cole
09-04-2007, 02:28 PM
Vike is just thin skinned, it comes with being old and short. :D

I agree with almost everything you said Vike, you're just a little verbose when you get irked.

The problem with most of these sayings, is that there is a fine line between expressing yourself and talking trash. I can assure you that Vike and I have and will continue to jaw at each other on the field, but neither one of us will let it go to the trash talking level. Yelling "wear it" when I shoot someone out is one thing, saying it off the field is something else altogether.

Dangit vike, you got me using big words. Now once again, I'm becoming loquacious to a fault.

Paintballadict18
09-04-2007, 02:49 PM
i like my crossfire one

ttam13xlpb
09-04-2007, 03:15 PM
'ripping mad fools in the face'...its off the kid w/ squeeky voice vid btw...iv never used it seriously...

and...'you've got to get up early in the morning to shoot me'...lol

vikingshadow
09-04-2007, 03:45 PM
Sorry guys! Didn't mean to come across that way. Seriously, I was just debating was all.

I'll stay out of this from now on and continue with your sayings. I really wasn't meaning that you shouldn't say these things - I just voiced an opinion was all.

Apparantly, I'm using my December voice already, lol!

DRAGON
09-04-2007, 03:58 PM
WTF! Who th.....what th.......who da hell's turned my thread into an off topic!!!!!!?????.........:mad:

Imma have to get you on da field and throw buckets-o-culla atcha till it peels your wig big daddy!!!!! :D

Far as I'm concerned, anything will do. The more contentious, the better lol -

Hey, where'd Chris learn those big words? -

Chris Cole
09-04-2007, 04:32 PM
Hey, where'd Chris learn those big words? -

From my useless big word of the day desk calendar.

I also liked the "Because losing sucks" and "Flag hangers of the world unite" slogans.

applesauce
09-05-2007, 07:38 AM
thats it...the only thing im saying on the field now is 'gogged!!' im sorry it had to come to this!

spyderaron
09-05-2007, 01:17 PM
I haven't heard this one in awhile. "make your balls happy, play with your cocker."

Paintballadict18
09-05-2007, 02:45 PM
I haven't heard this one in awhile. "make your balls happy, play with your cocker."

:lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: :yay:

Theheroguy
09-05-2007, 04:24 PM
well this is kinda of a funny anectdoete seeing as I don't know than many painbal saying but...
my friends has set up a paintball grenade explosive vest to use at the scenario game we went and he rushes into an enemy base and then detonates it covering everyone and everything with paint. One kid says "I shot him before he pulled the trigger on that" then the ref says "Prove it" I though it was funny.....

Paintballadict18
09-05-2007, 05:00 PM
i wanna do that lol

paintballkid0206
10-14-2007, 05:04 PM
i came appon one in one of my magazines. it was in an add and it said, "Paintball is not a sport, it's a LOVE."

weitjosh
10-14-2007, 11:34 PM
i saw a new shirt not too long ago. it was either a kick'n or karnage shirt but it said "do i look like i was built to hang the flag??" obviously for the well....well rounded players

DFSniper
10-16-2007, 06:00 PM
"Balls to the wall." i know its not paintball specific, but it fits....

"Cock and Roll" - i guess thats what happens to a gun with no detents...

my sig for PBN: "They can have my marker when they pry it from my hot, sweaty, paint-stained hands." for those of you who have seen Red Dawn, theres a bumper sticker that says "They can have my gun when they pry it from my cold, dead, clammy hands." I came up with this because i brought illegal markers to germany...

paintballkid0206
10-18-2007, 05:15 AM
"Balls to the wall."

my football coach told us that to get us pumped up for our last game.

thebiest
10-26-2007, 10:36 AM
"now you know what your momma feels like!" to someone gets shot in the face, preferably with white paint

paintballkid0206
10-26-2007, 05:30 PM
^^^that's funny

STRIKEFIRST
10-26-2007, 06:57 PM
"Hey ref is he over there?"

I was so pissed when he asked me I looked at and told nope roll right and head for the snake...he got lit up like brittney spears on a bender! sweet justice!

One more I find personally funny...I was streaking to a bunker hit a mud hole (damn ky red mud) and broke my ankle and blew my knee out...the pop was so loud my team mate stopped in the middle of a gun fight turns around and yells...Holy hell are you ok? I replied I don't think so...He noticed the paint on my jersey...and said
"Ah hell your out anyway we'll get you after the hang!"