PDA

View Full Version : Replacement Parts

JustinMKN
09-02-2007, 08:25 AM
Anyone have good suggestions for replacement parts? Screws, Ball Dents, orings? Also can someone give me specific's on a replacement bolt (Heard those go bad fairly quickly). I've had my gun a year and aside from going through 2 sets of eyes (Not sure why they dont last longer). I've been pretty lucky. But I'd like to get my hands on replacement parts etc without breaking the bank. Let me know..

Thanks.

swoosh81
09-02-2007, 09:02 AM
Alamo city makes a bolt and striker, I've had both of them and guess what. I've kept the stock ones in the gun.

Hossy
09-02-2007, 09:27 AM
By replacement do you want stock parts or do you want upgrades?

if your into upgrades check my link in my sig. It has alot of things in there that give you alot of information and quality of some products.

if you want stock parts, they are usually sold around the BST section while people are upgrading their gun

JustinMKN
09-02-2007, 05:37 PM
What about normal wear and tear parts? Like ball dents? I've already chewed through 2, came with 4. Or the spring? I really have no idea how long these parts last my gun has been pretty hassle free so far. ABout a year of ownership probably used it a dozen times.

Hossy
09-02-2007, 05:38 PM
You still never answered the question: what kind of parts do you want?

Id suggest getting better detents and get a 32 degrees spring kit

JustinMKN
09-03-2007, 07:20 AM
Id like to get stock replacement parts. Or I'd like to get something reasonably priced that is better. I like my VS2 marker, I'm not that interested in "upgrading" certain parts, make it more effiecent or something. Works fine with compressed air. But I need to replace ball dents, and I get lost looking at all the different things on like actionvillage.com. Not sure exactly what fits my gun unless it says "VS2" which none of them do. Last time I tired a decently large purchase the stuff didnt fit my gun. Very sad.

faithalone
09-03-2007, 08:08 AM
You can always order them straight from Kingman. The detents are $1.00 and you can order every other item for the marker as well. They charge $3.00 for shipping via USPS.

You can call them at: 626-430-2300