PDA

View Full Version : How Much???

Avenger
02-05-2006, 10:01 PM
Im just curious, But how much do you think this gun would go for?? Im not really looking into selling it, Im just curious...

Flash LCD w/ Black to Green Fade

UPGRADES:

-Rocking Trigger Frame
-Derlin Anti-Chop Bolt
-Green Flame Drop Forward
-18'' Smartparts All American Barrel Front (Green)
-Smartparts Freak Barrel Back (Black)
-Green Transpartent Halo B Hopper
-Gunhead (M4 Carbine style) Buttstock

Here is a link to a picture of it...
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d182/usmcavenger/paintballin016.jpg

shunut
02-07-2006, 05:41 AM
Do you want to sell it all including the hopper? or just the gun?

Just the gun with out the loader I'd guess you could get about $150-175, you could get much more if you parted it out, $200+.

The loader you could get probably about $60-70 if it doesn't have the rip driver and probably about $80-90 with the rip drive.

Those aren't exact numbers, some might be high, some might be low, but through my experience thats about around what you could get, if you were patient enough.

durrell
02-07-2006, 08:11 AM
Flash LCD w/ Black to Green Fade 50-75 bucks with stock frame

UPGRADES:

-Rocking Trigger Frame 50 bucks, no one likes them much
-Derlin Anti-Chop Bolt 10 bucks
-Green Flame Drop Forward 5 bucks
-18'' Smartparts All American Barrel Front (Green) 20 bucks
-Smartparts Freak Barrel Back (Black) 30 bucks
-Green Transpartent Halo B Hopper 60 without rip, 75 with rip
-Gunhead (M4 Carbine style) Buttstock might as well trash that, no one else wants it lol

ooglieboogliebob
02-07-2006, 06:25 PM
yeah, that does sound about right ... spyders don't really value half as much as you put into it ... just how most low-end guns are ...

vwjimmy
02-19-2006, 07:17 AM
just bought a mint Flash LCD bone stock except a 14" jj ceramic barrel, 20oz CO2 with on/off and anti siphon and a hard case for $81
when I get an ACS bolt and a revy for it I will have way too much in it but it is fun and fast!

ooglieboogliebob
02-19-2006, 10:14 AM
hmm .. i wouldn't think that's way too much into it ... since you can go lp ... which would cost a lot more

vwjimmy
02-19-2006, 10:42 AM
I wouldn't have bought it if I really thought so....I was being a bit sarcastic. The tank and barrel are worth close to that. Besides, Spyder guns make this old man look and perform ok on the field not to mention they are great to mess with. I though it was a good deal esp. considering what the Pliot cost alone

ooglieboogliebob
02-19-2006, 03:38 PM
yep, spyders are cool to mess with .. nothing really complicated about them ...