PDA

View Full Version : Mr2 no worky

Stl515273
09-02-2007, 07:10 AM
Went to get everything ready for paintball today and charged the Mr2 up over night and now it doesnt work at all

I even took out the rechargable battary and threw in a regular battary. the lights dont light up or anything. Any help would be nice

Hossy
09-02-2007, 08:20 AM
Went to get everything ready for paintball today and charged the Mr2 up over night and now it doesnt work at all

I even took out the rechargable battary and threw in a regular battary. the lights dont light up or anything. Any help would be nice

I wouldnt have put in a regular battery.

I think the reason the gun isnt working is because it seems as if you fried the board. Thats not very good. Basically your gonna need to call kingman and see what they can do for you or try to get a new board and or a new frame.

Stl515273
09-02-2007, 08:26 AM
I didnt put in a regular battry until after the rechargble one the rechargble battry I had the saem results no lights

majorissuez99
09-02-2007, 12:57 PM
you probably fried the board or just overcharged the 9.6 volt....drain it and recharge and try again it happens sometimes with recheargeables
dont use a regular 9 volt becuase the voltage is diffrent i think and doesnt work

nick_t33
09-02-2007, 03:37 PM
yeah, the stock board in mine fried coincitentally after the guy at a local pro shop touched it, wiredest thing, just picked up the gun, and it stopped working, but anyway i replaced it with a t-board, they run about $70 but totally worth it