PDA

View Full Version : air blow back?

osofastferu
09-01-2007, 03:39 PM
I don't know if this is normal, hopefully someone can let me know. when i take the stock off the gun and just use it without it, i can feel air coming out of the hole where the stock is supposed to be,the air only comes out when i take shot tho. so anyone else notice this?

oldironmudder
09-01-2007, 03:43 PM
I havent used any of the MR series markers yet but it sounds like the rear oring on the bolt isnt on there or the blow back air is exiting through there.

The Booth Man
09-01-2007, 07:36 PM
Yeah, mine does that too. Don't worry about it. It's not a problem. I've shot thousands of paintballs through my MR2 this year and this has never created any problems.

osofastferu
09-01-2007, 07:42 PM
Yeah, mine does that too. Don't worry about it. It's not a problem. I've shot thousands of paintballs through my MR2 this year and this has never created any problems.
awesome, appreciate it, you know what i STILL have a freakin problem with is this dam gun still jams up on full auto or on triple burst, i've even compressed the spring in the bolt for a few days and still jams up , it's actually startin to piss me off.

The Booth Man
09-01-2007, 07:48 PM
That's great! That means that your anti-chop system is working! What hopper are you using? It sounds like your hopper can't keep up with your rate of fire.

interceptorMR2
09-01-2007, 08:29 PM
awesome, appreciate it, you know what i STILL have a freakin problem with is this dam gun still jams up on full auto or on triple burst, i've even compressed the spring in the bolt for a few days and still jams up , it's actually startin to piss me off.

do you have a force fed hopper? I use the VL evo II with y-board at a max of 19 bps works just fine. Full auto on mr2 is only about 12 bps or so, semi is up to 25 tho. If you have/plan on getting a force fed hopper, make sure you have stronger detents. The spyder stock detents are too flimsy for force fed hoppers therefore chop more than others. I HIGHLY recommend getting Intimidator aka "Timmy" detents. I just recently got mine and it changes the guns performance by a large scale on full auto and burst. HELPS ALOT!! You can get them on ebay nice and cheap and they are only a couple bucks, depending on how many you get. If you have any questions on detents (that is if you dont already kno about them and have em) private message me

osofastferu
09-01-2007, 10:48 PM
do you have a force fed hopper? I use the VL evo II with y-board at a max of 19 bps works just fine. Full auto on mr2 is only about 12 bps or so, semi is up to 25 tho. If you have/plan on getting a force fed hopper, make sure you have stronger detents. The spyder stock detents are too flimsy for force fed hoppers therefore chop more than others. I HIGHLY recommend getting Intimidator aka "Timmy" detents. I just recently got mine and it changes the guns performance by a large scale on full auto and burst. HELPS ALOT!! You can get them on ebay nice and cheap and they are only a couple bucks, depending on how many you get. If you have any questions on detents (that is if you dont already kno about them and have em) private message me
I have a mr2 with a halo b hopper and i have new intimidator detent and this thing still jams

jbtoronto
09-02-2007, 07:44 PM
just get a new bolt

Alamo City Delrin-LOW BLOW- with 2 O-rings

The Booth Man
09-02-2007, 08:16 PM
just get a new bolt

Alamo City Delrin-LOW BLOW- with 2 O-rings

You can either get a new bolt or your can disable your current Anti-Chop bolt

If you decide on a new bolt I strongly recommend that you avoid the Low Blow bolt from Alamo City. It is designed extend your range by putting a back spin on the ball as it passes through your barrell. It is called Low Blow because it directs most of the air towards the bottom of the paintball. All of this comes at a cost, however, because you will get less shots per tank.

Alamo City has a standard Delrin bolt available that I have in my MR1 (they are interchangeable)

osofastferu
09-02-2007, 08:22 PM
You can either get a new bolt or your can disable your current Anti-Chop bolt

If you decide on a new bolt I strongly recommend that you avoid the Low Blow bolt from Alamo City. It is designed extend your range by putting a back spin on the ball as it passes through your barrell. It is called Low Blow because it directs most of the air towards the bottom of the paintball. All of this comes at a cost, however, because you will get less shots per tank.

Alamo City has a standard Delrin bolt available that I have in my MR1 (they are interchangeable)

disable my anti chop? how would i got about that?

jbtoronto
09-10-2007, 04:43 PM
yah how do you do that?

The Booth Man
09-10-2007, 11:12 PM
yah how do you do that?

I need to look into it guys. It's a simple process (you remove the spring on the bolt and replace it with something solid) but if it isn't done right, you could really mess up the internal walls of your bolt chamber.

oldironmudder
09-11-2007, 05:59 AM
I wouldnt diable the ACS, just buy a cheap used stock one. Or trade & get some cash out of it.