PDA

View Full Version : What kind of remote to use

SkinWalk3r
09-01-2007, 08:32 AM
I bought my MR2 on eBay as a package deal. And as such it showed up with a TACAMO remote. It works well but I have one complaint....Even after I turn off the air I cannot disconnect the hose from the gun UNTIL I fire off all the air thats left. So if I want to set the gun down and walk away I have to take my harness and every thing off.

Is there a remote that I can get that works around this. My brother-in-law has a nice one on his Tippy X7 that allows him to disconnect the hose...

The Booth Man
09-01-2007, 06:45 PM
I bought my MR2 on eBay as a package deal. And as such it showed up with a TACAMO remote. It works well but I have one complaint....Even after I turn off the air I cannot disconnect the hose from the gun UNTIL I fire off all the air thats left. So if I want to set the gun down and walk away I have to take my harness and every thing off.

Is there a remote that I can get that works around this. My brother-in-law has a nice one on his Tippy X7 that allows him to disconnect the hose...

You don't have to get a new remote. All you need is a slide check; which is basically an on/off valve on the coil that allows you to bleed excess air once you turn off the air from your tank.

nick_t33
09-02-2007, 03:43 PM
or you can just invest in a sling, but a slide check is very nice to have