PDA

View Full Version : so im beeing harrassed and wanted your input

lewizz124
02-05-2006, 08:58 PM
ok so i am beein harrassed by some punk punk everday and was wondering what you guys would do about it, i already basically made up my mind on what im gonna do, but i wanted your views.

so heres the story:
basically to make it short ill leave out the details and get to the point. basically an ex girlfriends punk freinds (we dont like each other very much) were talkin trash about me sayin they were gonna beat my ass , so i told her (i couldnt tell them directly because i didnt have there number or anything) they should shut up before i take it seriously and **** them up. she didnt like me talkin crap very much so she hung up on me, i didnt care because i dont want to talk to her anyways. so somone calls back and its (well call him bob) bob and his friend (well call him shorty) shorty. they start cussin at me at random and telling me to leave my ex alone, but the thing is she wont leave me alone. so i convince them and they call back saying sorry and they believe me over her. so im very angry becasue its 2 AM and there waking up my whole house with there little "prank" calls. sooo im like your sorry? i hope you feel like complete ****s right now because you dont just call me at 2 AM talk **** and then say your sorry and everythings cool. ive been calm threw this whole convo for your sakes, if you EVER talk **** like that again ill beat both your asses. so they keep calling back everyday doing nothing but cussing me out and i dont care i just stopped answereign the phone and hang up on them. ill be seeing all tof them in a couple weeks (they live in indiana not michigan) and they say there gonna beat me up or sumthin gay like that but the both of them put together still makes them smaller than me. i didnt care much basically and i would just mop the floor with them inf they tried anything but then they called my house when i wasnt home. my mom answered the phone and they began cussing at her and saying nasty things about me, now that flatt out pissed me AND my friend jake off. it looks as if theres gonna be a big ass woopin in the future if they dont knock it off, adults have been wanrded as well and were told to do sumthing before we come there for the planned event and end up pounding them to a pulp. so basically im just wonderin for the sake of conversation, what would you guys do?

maximus100389
02-05-2006, 09:07 PM
completely forget about it.

if they keep calling you...call the authorities and they will shut up

Moe
02-05-2006, 09:10 PM
dont fight....please. Thats lame. There are plenty of things you can do other than fighting. When you fight, you go down to their level...thats no good.

lewizz124
02-05-2006, 09:18 PM
no im pretty sure there gonna be banned anyways and i wont see there faces, the only way i would fight is if they actually grew a pair and came up to me and tried to do sumthing.

covert24
02-05-2006, 09:23 PM
lol yea dont fight show up at their house wit ur PB gun and own their asses. even if its not right to fight they talked **** to your mom also. thats not kool by any means. if u just call the police they will think your a ***** (I said they will) and then just keep bugging u. plus the cops arent gonna do nothing but tell them to stop. once u show them u can fight then they will back off. just my 3 cents.

bigred76
02-05-2006, 09:25 PM
You already know my opinion. For the rest of you that weren't in that convo, been there done that: don't fight, it makes **** way worse.

lewizz124
02-05-2006, 09:31 PM
ya ive been talkin to red about it. basically that was what ive been saying tho covert, these punks dont care about what ppl tell them and theyll just keep calling. they wont shut up until i do sumthing about it like beat him to a pulp. it will teach him i mean im going to kick his ass when i say im gonna kick his ass. itll make him think twice about doing such things again. BUT thats probably not gonna happen because liek i said earlier he proabbly wont even be there and if he is ill make sure he starts somthing first and itll just be called self defense on my part when hes pickin himself up off the floor.

covert24
02-05-2006, 09:35 PM
ya ive been talkin to red about it. basically that was what ive been saying tho covert, these punks dont care about what ppl tell them and theyll just keep calling. they wont shut up until i do sumthing about it like beat him to a pulp. it will teach him i mean im going to kick his ass when i say im gonna kick his ass. itll make him think twice about doing such things again. BUT thats probably not gonna happen because liek i said earlier he proabbly wont even be there and if he is ill make sure he starts somthing first and itll just be called self defense on my part when hes pickin himself up off the floor.

Thats ma boi. dont start nuthin there wont be nuthin. Self defense is the key. IMO..cops dotn do nuthing anyway. perosnally i dont like cops. they pulled me over on my Goped and iw asnt happy.lol. they will jsut tell them to stop. they might stop for like a day then theyll be back on ur case in no time. if they dont come then that;ll be even better. cause if they do and they start something then ur both getting kicked out. and thats no fun.

lewizz124
02-05-2006, 09:39 PM
i dont care if i get kicked out and my parents told the adults that me and jake dont care so they better do sumthing about "bob" before "bob" and the posers starts crap with us there because it will get ugly fast. but im just gonna sit back and play it cool because i doubt any of them will say jack because its gonna be me and two other huge guys hangin out, and there all tiny. but if they build up the nerve to do anything there screwed.

*OH SIDNOTE*
my dads a cop and the kids were dumb enouhg to leave a message o nmy machine and tell there names. so my dads workin on getting these kids fined for harassment.

UKwithPride
02-05-2006, 09:45 PM
Fight dirty, use a lead pipe. :up:

ttink
02-05-2006, 09:49 PM
lol yea dont fight show up at their house wit ur PB gun and own their asses.
DO NOT DO THIS. serisoulsy, thats a great way to give paintball an even worse rep.

bigred76
02-05-2006, 09:49 PM
Fight dirty, use a pipe wrench. :up:
;) I personally would not beat the crap outa them unless they caught me in a bad mood (and I mean bad; it takes a LOT to get me in a bad mood) and did something to deserve it.

lewizz124
02-05-2006, 09:52 PM
yeah the PB gun thign is stupid. screw fighting dirty, there smaller than me.

UKwithPride
02-05-2006, 10:29 PM
yeah the PB gun thign is stupid. screw fighting dirty, there smaller than me.
So what.

paintmaster
02-05-2006, 11:11 PM
Yeh so what

Recon by Fire
02-05-2006, 11:48 PM
1) Turn ringer on phones off at night.
2) Report calls to the police and provide phone records and any other information possible.
3) You can also change your number and NOT gove it out to everybody.
4) They talked crap to your Mom, no choice to it now...
5) Don't ever talk to the exgirlfriend. You have kids together? Likely not, no need to ever contact here or speak to her again then.

vikingshadow
02-06-2006, 04:59 AM
Ok, here's what I would do.

1. Report them to the PHONE COMPANY. They'll do more than what you think.

2. Report them to the cops. They'll do more than what apparantly some of you think.

3. Do not fight with them. Even if you can beat them up, so what? You'll get in as much, if not more, trouble than them.

4. Dump the girl. If she was stupid enough to hook up with one of them in the first she's too stupid for you. Besides, she didn't stand up for you, nor did she try to stop them.

5. IF you have to, change your number. Make it private. That will stop the calls for good.

6. IF they show up to your house, first call the police, then let them throw the first punch, then beat them down if you have to. But remember, punks don't fight fair. You never know what they're bringing to a fight and these days, that's firepower. Kids don't just fight anymore. They take it personal.

shunut
02-06-2006, 05:20 AM
:yeahthat:

What vike says to do is the smartest thing. I've been through something similar but the kids weren't picking on me. They were picking on my little brother. My brother isn't a fighter but these kids were really bothering him and they actually lived in the same neighborhood as us. They would follow him home everynight after they got off the bus and verbally harass him the entire way home. Didn't make him feel very good. So my mom spoke with these other 2 kids parents several times. One of the parents yelled at her son, the other parent apparently didn't really care and the two boys didn't seem to care much either because each time my mom talked to the parents it got worse. After a while they started harassing him at school and the school consolers and principal got involved and still didn't help, just made things worse. So finally after about 6 months of harassment my mom unleashed me. I found the kids in the park by my house and gave them a single warning, if they ever spoke to my brother again they would deal with me, principals, teachers, consolers and parents were out, I was in. So the next day they started harassing him about what a wimp he was, had to get his brother involved, they didn't use such nice words though. So my brother got home said they were bugging him again so I went hunting. I found them in the park and proceeded to beat they day lights out of them. Both actually ended up going to the hospital by ambulance, both complaining of trouble breathing and severe headaches. I was only 15 or 16 at the time so I didn't go to jail or anything but I did have to go to court. Both boys ended up being fine but court sucked. All in all there are better ways to deal with it than fighting. Like vike says keep track of the phone calls. Everytime they call your house, call the police and phone company and report to them that you are being "Harassed" it is illegal. I guarantee you that they will get tired of the calls and they will do something about it. Also, if they show up at your house and they want to fight, let them throw the first punch, more importantly make sure they are on your property so you can charge them with trespassing.

durrell
02-06-2006, 05:37 AM
There's a difference between fighting, and aggrevated assault..if you bring out the lead pipes and the paintball guns..you're going to court. There's no sense in fighting a kid like that, it will make him feel worse and even madder if you pay him no attention and just let it roll off of your shoulders.

rowdyroper2003
02-06-2006, 06:21 AM
;) I personally would not beat the crap outa them unless they caught me in a bad mood (and I mean bad; it takes a LOT to get me in a bad mood) and did something to deserve it.

my personal favorite - tire iron...my backup to that is a chain!

screw those guys, they wont do anything...if they were serious about doing anything, they wouldn't have said sorry over the phone, and they would have already come to see you.

DFSniper
02-06-2006, 10:53 AM
forget about em. i like vike's #6 tho... if something does go down when you see em, talk big and scare the crap out of em, and if that doesnt work, take em one by one and slam em up against a wall, then walk off (but watch your back!)

FredPo
02-06-2006, 11:51 AM
Time to man up. Walk up to them and tell them to shut their mouths or you are going to wrap it around their face. 9 out of 10 times, kids are all talk so they will most likely back down. If it's the one out of ten times, time to man up and open up a can.

Fred

QAZ123
02-06-2006, 12:02 PM
Time to man up. Walk up to them and tell them to shut their mouths or you are going to wrap it around their face. 9 out of 10 times, kids are all talk so they will most likely back down. If it's the one out of ten times, time to man up and open up a can.

Fred
That's what I was thinking. They aren't going to do anything!

But if they did try to fight just remember knee's and elbow's do a lot more damage than fist!;)

JB.

covert24
02-06-2006, 12:06 PM
yup instead of punching em u lok like ur gunna punch them and smash em with ur elbow. Thats how the *gangstas* fight in my skool. also wit slap boxing. that crap hurts like ***** tho. knees idk about that. u would need some room between both of u to use ur knee for anything unless u knee em in the nuts then they are down on the ground in less than 2 seonds. maybe a lil longer if they havnt gone through pubirty:rolleyes:

MatthewTheTheif
02-06-2006, 01:01 PM
just make sure you have a witness to show that it actually WAS self-defense

DJ Katt RMX
02-06-2006, 01:08 PM
I wouldn't have said anything to them. i would have taken whatever was nearest me and left the house coming back a few hours later with a resolved problem. quick solution with a sadistic taste. that how i do things.

Hoppy11
02-06-2006, 01:47 PM
Everyone is all talk. Let it go.. or call fred up. They will piss thier pants when they see him and you can be like, Say ello to my lil, errr big ass MFing friend. :p

But acually if does come down to a fight and there is like no option to walk away, if they throw the first punch, you are proctecting yourself from there on out. :)

Ares
02-06-2006, 02:02 PM
let them come down, then mess them up. remember there is no dirty fighting in self defense. i like hitting joints such as knees or elbows

covert24
02-06-2006, 02:05 PM
me persoanlly. i like things that are more brutal. Such as: the face and stomach area. elbows an knees are giood but ya no. face shiows more damage and shows wut u can do more than a *elbow* shiot.

marvin-martian
02-06-2006, 02:05 PM
dont do anything about it. if they come to you, stomp those b words out. until then, stop talking to them and forget about it.

shunut
02-06-2006, 02:09 PM
Yeah, guys come on. I think we need to be a little more mature about this. Generally I don't think they condone illegal behavior on this site and fighting unless self defense is illegal. Don't do anything unless it is absolutely the last resort. Don't try to provoke them to fight or do anything that will aggravate the situation. Ignore them and try to avoid fighting. If they start the fight, defend yourself but don't go looking for it.

FredPo
02-06-2006, 02:40 PM
LOL, guys. Come on, anyone who's been in a fight knows this, or if you watch UFC, you know this. One good punch to the face and it's over. T.V. depicts fights as punches given back and forth. You get hit one good time and it's over.

Fred

covert24
02-06-2006, 02:49 PM
LOL, guys. Come on, anyone who's been in a fight knows this, or if you watch UFC, you know this. One good punch to the face and it's over. T.V. depicts fights as punches given back and forth. You get hit one good time and it's over.

Fred

GFT im tellign u one good Nose Break and its done.

TacTownKilla
02-06-2006, 02:54 PM
1. Fight them
2. dont lose the fight
3. video tape it
4. host it on kusa
6. profit

Or not

DJ Katt RMX
02-06-2006, 06:33 PM
heh... no i wanna see a vid of him losing LOL

marvin-martian
02-06-2006, 06:39 PM
1. Fight them
2. dont lose the fight
3. video tape it
4. host it on ST
6. profit

Or not
seems more appropriate...

covert24
02-06-2006, 06:41 PM
yup. soudns good to me.

lewizz124
02-06-2006, 07:04 PM
yeah fredpo thats what i was thinking tho on the whole time to man up thing. it just pisses me off this punk has the balls to tell my mom shes a *****, she going threw enough with the whole father cheating and leaving thing, the last thing she needs is to be harrassed by a couple punks. thats what pisses me off most. if they say anything while im around them, there gonna get a fist to the nose then ill proceed to use my favorite combo of fist and elbow punches. also a good one while im on his chest is to punch him with my fist and follow back on the other side of the stroke with my elbow and repeat. the first punch will take him down the rest is for personal plesure and it give me the time to say things like, "whos the ***** now?" and "you have the bawls to threaten to kill my family on my aswereing machine? not if i ****ing kill you first you son of a *****". if it happens to be out side hes gonna get to taste the snow as i smash his face repeatedly itno the ground and if its inside hes gonna get to taste the drywall instead. all im sayin is they better clam the **** up. but if there ****** about the whole thing then nothins gonna happen, however you can be sure my friend jake will be on standby with the camcorder.

marvin-martian
02-06-2006, 07:10 PM
dont do that man, itll only cause more problems. dont let them bug you until they swing. after that, do whatever you want exept kill them or use a weapon. i doubt they actually want to do anything and theyre just trying to aggitate you, which seems to be working. stop worrying about them. remember that the one getting in trouble is the aggressor.

lewizz124
02-06-2006, 07:13 PM
ya i know, autorities parents and pastor james his youth pastor have all beein notified and i havnt had any calls latly.. :D haha. so nothing will happen unless THEY do sumthin first. but if they do ^thats what gonna happen, and no weapons arnt my style and killing gives them an escape to the embarassment that comes with talking that much **** and getting your ass beat ifnront of everyone you just told you were gonna beat my ass. oh and vike shes not my grilfriend shes my Ex, and w WERE friends but she just got a bug up her butt and felt like giving them my number and having them bug me.

bigred76
02-06-2006, 07:49 PM
IMO, that isn't a very good person to be around....

DFSniper
02-07-2006, 12:06 PM
i think everyone can agree with me on this: whatever you decide to do, don't hit first!

QAZ123
02-07-2006, 12:13 PM
Just break out the flying submissions!! (http://media.putfile.com/FlyingSubs)

phatphil
02-07-2006, 01:04 PM
They are smaller then you? How old/big would you say? If I'm remembering right from the pic thread you looked to be about my size .. 5'9"ish 135-140lbs? If they are really as tiny as you make them sound I don't think you should hurt them, rather take Vike's advice, but if they are about the same age and are asking for it... well...

ricochet08
02-07-2006, 01:05 PM
yea cuzzo, that's real f****d up right there.
sum stuff like this happened 2 me a while bak.
but instead, it was over some colors.

flat out though, if u ever see them, just keep ur kool. try not 2 fight. but if they touch u 1st, then let em' have it :p try 2 have a witness as well. this has worked for me twice. i got my revenge, and they got wat they deserved.

hope things get better soon

*EM1-Master*
02-07-2006, 01:30 PM
Be so chill about it that they get annoyed and go at you... Then proceed to beat the crap out of them... I had a very messy situation a few years back, some of you REALLY oldschool people might remember it... But I basically had a kid that wanted me to fight him for no apparent reason. I took an exceedingly chill approach to it, to the point where I wrote a letter... I doubt he ever actually read it, but... Maybe curiosity got to him one day... But yeah... He got annoyed that I wouldn't fight him, so he hit me from behind one day. Knocked me to the ground... I got back up, kicked him against a wall, threw him down, pinned him with my knee on his back and his wrist in a gooseneck to keep him from squirming... Scraped his face against the pavement for proof that I pwn'd his tail, and said, "Gonna mess with me again? Good..." Got up and walked away... lol I felt so badass the next day when I saw him walking around with his face all scratched up...

lewizz124
02-07-2006, 05:01 PM
Emag i like that aproach lol. yeah phatphil ones the same size as me but a major ***** and the others are maybe a little smaller. and im 5'11" 155 ibs

G-Man!
02-07-2006, 05:33 PM
Dude forget who ever says "don't fight em it brings you down to their level." Personally if they talked to my MOM like that, I'd be waiting at where ever they were arriving. My for real serious suggestion is that they get the beat down that they've earned. Or...if you don't beat them up I suggest approaching the situation with a little help from the Anarchists Cook Book. Seriously man...the ex and you, it's yours and hers business, not yours and hers and 2 other punks. They deserve a beat down end of story...but that's how I was raised.

G-Man!

lewizz124
02-07-2006, 08:15 PM
ya i was raised the same, turns out they got banend from the event but it aint over. there beating is coming im just not sure when.

WhatThaSmurf
02-08-2006, 05:23 PM
avoid the fight as much as you can. and call the cops and give them the number. fighting doesn't solve very much. the only time its ever helped me, i felt bad afterward. kid was drunk, i apparently said somethink, and the stupid guys was a fottball player so he'd already had a couple of concussions. hit him a few times in retaliation, knocked him out. he doesn't mess with me anymore, but i still feel bad.

PandaTruenoGTS
02-09-2006, 05:04 AM
it makes me wonder how some of you can say "fighting is bad" and be good paintball players. Hah. When that's pretty much all paintball is, cept instead of flinging your fist at someones face your flinging paint.

That whole "ignoring them will make them feel worse" thing is crap. If you ignore them all they are going to do is find people that WILL listen to them and they WILL spread lies about you to everyone that does listen. Next thing you know everyone is trying to push you around because they heard you wimped out to the short kids.

What you SHOULD do is hunt them down. Take a few friends that you know wont let you down, walkl up to these kids and call them out in front of all thier little friends. Don't talk **** cause THAT makes you no better than them. Simply tell them that if they want some to step up to the plate. Thats all you have to say. Chances are they are going to beg your forgivness and embarrass themselves in front of all thier friends and then the rumors will run around about them instead. Then everyone will push them around, which is where thier punishemnt will be recieved.

Trust me, i'v been around the block a few times. I used to walk the streets and hang out with all the bad kids. I know how this **** works. Worst case scenario is they step up to the plate and you **** up thier day and the same thing happens anyway.

claustrophobia9
02-09-2006, 01:24 PM
i had a kid harass me after he wacked out and i didnt want to (nor was i allowed) to hang out with him. he and his friend prank called all the time, we ignored it, he self distructed under his own pranks and landed in juvie after putting paint cans in an oven of a 500k house that was nearly finished being build and turned it on, they got really hot, but lack of oxygen caused them not to light on fire until a construction worker wondered why the oven was on and opened it... attempted murder. if you have to fight them get some pimp move to take them down in one hit, fists are fine, but when you dislocate their shoulder in one movement or break a leg, they have a cast to show their embarassment (only do that if they throw a punch first... cuz u may have to pay for damages). phsycologically, i would get SOMEONE else to to tell them to shut up, because they want to see that it makes you mad, if you dont do anything (including looks of disgust) they might back off. or you could do a counter act, figure out what makes this kid be such an ass to every1 and use it against him. but my number1 suggestion is:

indifference, take all his remarks like he's your friend and hes kidding... pisses poeple off a ton. btw if you have a message of him harassing you without him identfing himself(use the phone company to get proof that it was him), thats a federal crime now because of the communications act. land him in a federal prison for a good amount of time.

TacTownKilla
02-09-2006, 03:46 PM
So have you dropped these kids yet or what?

lewizz124
02-09-2006, 08:36 PM
psh, no adults had to get involved and be all adult-ish. i was gonna let it go under the radar till me and him were face to face. but NOOO he started talkin to my family, so by that time my parents started to take care of the problem by callin some parents. so now all these kids are on like lock down and all beeing punished. the ol' EX GF got her phone thrown threw a wall lol, her mom is rather fond of me and thinks she made a very dumb mistake to give me up. so its all over.. bummer, lol.

DJ Katt RMX
02-11-2006, 12:45 PM
i just read through this thread, and i just realized how many posers there were on this board. haha, damn...

vikingshadow
02-11-2006, 12:52 PM
it makes me wonder how some of you can say "fighting is bad" and be good paintball players. Hah. When that's pretty much all paintball is, cept instead of flinging your fist at someones face your flinging paint.

Paintball is a game, and your temper SHOULD be restrained so you can play logically and ethically. Same as any other sport. You aren't FIGHTING in paintball, your "tagging" someone, and emotions required to fight someone in a face to face battle are not used. I'm not saying you shouldn't want to win or be psyched up to do so, but if you psych yourself up the same way you do to fight, you're in the wrong sport.

Makes ME wonder what kind of paintball players some people are...Geesh.....

By the way, I'ill stand by my original post. I've been around the block several times myself, and seen a lot of things. I even hung out with the "bad kids" as well, and fighting is NEVER the answer. Everybody loses when you fight. Even the winner.

DFSniper
02-13-2006, 01:47 AM
ol' EX GF got her phone thrown threw a wall lol, her mom is rather fond of me and thinks she made a very dumb mistake to give me up. so its all over.. bummer, lol.

lol, reminds me of this kids Razr from last year. he deserved it tho...

druid
02-13-2006, 11:15 AM
1. audiotaping them (phone tapping) is illegal unless they know they are being taped...so...on your answering machine, tell them all calls are now being recorded. Let the machine play the message, then pick up the line (screen the calls).
2. tape the convo's and tell the rents. Have them:
3. call the police
4. have them arrested for:
a) harassment by telecommunication (phone)
b) terroristic threats (if there are any)
c) disorderly conduct
d) disturbing the peace
e) simple harassment
f) fill out paperwork for a restraining order

Since most peeps know I work in a prison, I speak the truth when I say...

fighting them runs you a greater risk of getting arrested, hurt or killed. And don't let anyone fool you about vengence...if you do fight them and win, they'll be back - with more friends, more rocks and more attitude. This may end up getting someone you care about hurt too...

claustrophobia9
02-13-2006, 01:20 PM
1. audiotaping them (phone tapping) is illegal unless they know they are being taped...so...on your answering machine, tell them all calls are now being recorded. Let the machine play the message, then pick up the line (screen the calls). if you can use one where they do NOT say who they are, but you still have evidence that it is them. (electronic) Communications Act will have them nailed.