PDA

View Full Version : Sketchy

CHAOSFTW
08-30-2007, 06:00 PM
haha ok bro's kinda wondering wut to do. so i got this thing for all my guns angle autococker ion tippmann. http://www.pythonpaintball.com/ its amazing it works just like all my freak and scepeter kits and the like.

but heres my problem im starting to play less so ive sold off most of my guns sept my cocker pump and ion. and ive basically finished my pump every thing capable of upgrading is upgraded. and as for my ion im starting to play woodsball a little kinda half an half, so the ion is going mil sim. ive picked the body and everything that i want.

everything but the barrel. i have the python thing and it works amazing ive been using the stock barrel with it and it shoots just liek it did before i sold its freak kit. but the stock barrel is ugly as old people **** but anyway now that we all have a bad image. i want to get a decent looking one piece barrel. ived looked at stiffis wich i like and cp's and miscelanios others. idk wich way to go. any help please. ill post pics of the thing later.

CHAOSFTW
08-31-2007, 08:06 AM
well i guess knowbody knows anything. ahaha but i posted on the ion owners and ive decided stifis for both.

but wut bores size do i get. .689 or a .691???

SupaSnipa
08-31-2007, 10:44 AM
i would say 689 because at least all the tournaments ive been to thats the norm

NeedForSpeed
09-01-2007, 08:31 AM
If the python thing is your bore I would get a .691 stiffi.

CHAOSFTW
09-03-2007, 05:03 PM
hmmmmmm