PDA

View Full Version : Who makes aftermarket MR2 grips??

vortech05
08-28-2007, 10:23 PM
Im sure anyone who has came into contact with this marker know that the grips suck. Does anybody know who makes better grips? or any mods out there on making your own/better ones?

Thanks guys!

chnk
08-29-2007, 03:23 AM
you can mod dye sticky grips made for spyders to fit or the trinity ones, or you ca try to find the grip off of the new kingman trigger frame, or find someone with the emr1 who willing to sell

other than that you're stuck

oldironmudder
08-29-2007, 04:44 AM
Ive made some clear ones from plexiglass for an amg & some walnut grips for my eframe.

ViperX
08-29-2007, 03:04 PM
I enjoy my Warfare grips, but i don't think they are being made anymore.

Anyone have any clue what happened to patshortland and his grips?

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w171/viper_MRx/DSCF2034.jpg

vortech05
08-29-2007, 03:29 PM
those are awesome looking grips, thats definately what im looking for. If anyone knows where to get ahold of some of those bad boys please let me know.

chnk
08-29-2007, 05:40 PM
the guy who made them was on this forum and he kind of disappeared, ive been trying to get some myself

The Booth Man
09-01-2007, 06:56 PM
I have some Warfare grips too. Awesome grips. Pat had some major delays in the production and delivery of his grips that gave him a bad rep.

I was one of the first to order a set and I didn't receive them for almost two months. Most people thought he was scamming us untill the grips slowly started arriving in the mail. One of the mods really cracked down on him and he dissapeared. I'm sure he will respond to your PM if you ask for some grips.

You can also find his name on PB Nation.

KingTutBaller
09-01-2007, 09:21 PM
if anyone finds pat could you PM me? I almost bought these with the original orders, but saw some of the neg. feeds coming back and held off. wish I hadn't.

DRAGON
09-01-2007, 09:52 PM
.....One of the mods really cracked down on him and he dissapeared...........

If I had not psyched him by using reverse psychology, you may never have seen the ones you did. By posting that it was a hoax, inclined him to disprove my position on the subject. You don't see any more offered now because he has disproved my point and is satisfied with that result. I'm positive had I not prodded him, you would have not seen any at all, period -

Kingman will some day get off their duffs and materialize the one's they've been speculating some time in the future. I wouldn't doubt at all you'd see them at least by the WCO in November at latest. At least I know if Kingman says they will produce something(outside of anything that's labeled BC Edition) they will produce it eventually -

The Booth Man
09-02-2007, 05:59 AM
If I had not psyched him by using reverse psychology, you may never have seen the ones you did. By posting that it was a hoax, inclined him to disprove my position on the subject. You don't see any more offered now because he has disproved my point and is satisfied with that result. I'm positive had I not prodded him, you would have not seen any at all, period -

Kingman will some day get off their duffs and materialize the one's they've been speculating some time in the future. I wouldn't doubt at all you'd see them at least by the WCO in November at latest. At least I know if Kingman says they will produce something(outside of anything that's labeled BC Edition) they will produce it eventually -

Your right Dragon, you really did us a favor by getting him to respond. Great product, horrible delays